PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - Characters and Discussion

+
I was unaware of that. My understanding was that the Chipware Sockets cyberware provided 10 slots, with a maximum amount active equal to your INT stat. Is that incorrect?
OOPS!
You're correct, I was wrong ... that'll teach me to look stuff up NOT rely on memory!

Whenever Talon & Hernando are ready we can continue. Shed has decided to seek his fortune elsewhere (unless the player decides to re-activate him).

OOPS!
You're correct, I was wrong ... that'll teach me to look stuff up NOT rely on memory!

No problem. Lots of pieces and moving parts. I certainly don't remember every rule for the games I play off the top of my head.

Whenever Talon & Hernando are ready we can continue. Shed has decided to seek his fortune elsewhere (unless the player decides to re-activate him).

After Talon does some basic maintenance on his legs to make sure all the damage is superficial, and takes a day or two off for his leg to start healing, he'll be itching for a job. He's got bills to pay after all.

Talons leg damage is (mostly) superficial, nothing that can't be fixed by a trip to the ripperdoc or Gremlin. His need for time off is FAR more due to his overuse of his speedware!

Hernando, Talon ... ready to jump back into the fray?

I just finished "shopping":

Cyberware:
speedware sandevistan 1600$- 1d6/2, Muscle and bone lace (+2 body type) 1500$,-1d6/2 HL

Equipement:
Smartgoggles: 200$, targeting scope (+1 targeting with smart weapons) 360$, ultraviolet 180$, anti dazzle 180$, image enhancemet 270$ (almost all the advantage of the cybereyes, just without the loss of the eye and cheaper).

Dai Lung smart weapon 500$ (since it's a smart weapon, it cost double).

I still have 30$ to the rainy days...
If you agreed, I'l change my sheet.

Change away!

Remember MAX humanity loss the first week, then one less per week till it's at 1/2. This may effect your current empathy.

Ultraviolet really doesn't give you anything Image Enhancement doesn't already. Might I suggest Infrared (if you want to actually be able to see [sort of] in the dark or Times Square so you can project what you see on your cyberdeck to the goggles and don't need to be staring at the decks screen.

Top Bottom