PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - Characters and Discussion

+
metalmaniac21;n7354580 said:
Fixer or Solo? (Damn, why not both?)
Of course no multi-role character will be as good at either role as a single-role one, but the versatility is often worth it.

Question. If I buy a Battleglove which has 3 spaces for cyberweapons, I would assume there is no humanity loss associated, right? Since it's in the gauntlet and not in my body?

RedReplicant;n7381320 said:
Question. If I buy a Battleglove which has 3 spaces for cyberweapons, I would assume there is no humanity loss associated, right? Since it's in the gauntlet and not in my body?
Probably ... BUT ... which manual did you find the battleglove in? (I can't seem to fin the reference) So until I can look it over I can't deifinitively answer.
And obviously there would be reasonable limits on the specific weapons (and the amount of ammo) it can mount.

Suhiira;n7381780 said:
Probably ... BUT ... which manual did you find the battleglove in? (I can't seem to fin the reference) So until I can look it over I can't deifinitively answer.
And obviously there would be reasonable limits on the specific weapons (and the amount of ammo) it can mount.

Battleglove is in Core Book. Page 67

Sardukhar;n7381890 said:
Battleglove is in Core Book. Page 67
Thank you Sir!
It was hiding in plain sight ...

As it says PLUS ... three spaces for any standard cyberarm weapons, micro-missile launchers or flame throwers take two spaces (due to the size of the ammo) or option, except Big Knucks (that why it does 2d6 punching already) or Hydrolic Rams. A Hidden Holster may take 1 or 2 spaces depending on the weapon size.

I was going to go with just a flamethrower in it. I wonder if I could still operate a rifle while wearing the gloves?

RedReplicant;n7386010 said:
I was going to go with just a flamethrower in it. I wonder if I could still operate a rifle while wearing the gloves?
Yup ... unless you're thinking one built-into the gloves. In which case since the flamer is 2 slots there's no room for a rifle which would be 2-3.

I had myself subscribed to the other thread after I built that character but it never went anywhere :sad:

I would like to join this one but I'm in the process of moving house soon so no idea when I can commit the time to playing.

Vincentdante;n7395740 said:
I had myself subscribed to the other thread after I built that character but it never went anywhere :sad:

I would like to join this one but I'm in the process of moving house soon so no idea when I can commit the time to playing.
Put something together when you have time and join in after you finish moving.
Might be advantageous to see what the other players are doing before you commit ;)

Well right now we have exactly one character finished ... I'd like to have two at least so you can interact with each other not just the NPCs.

Lexi "Lex" Spaeth
Role: Nomad
Int-7
Ref-9
Tech-7
Cool-9
ATTR-7
Luck-7
Body-9
EMP-7
MA-9, run: 27

Career skills:
Family: 5
Endurance: 4
Awareness/Notice: 3
Wilderness Survival: 2
Athletics: 4
Brawling: 5
Driving: 3
Melee: 5
Rifle: 5
Basic Tech: 3

Pickup skills:
Personal Grooming: 1
Wardrobe & Style: 2
Intimidate: 2
Leadership: 2
Persuade & Fast Talk: 2
Educate & Gen. Know: 2
Dodge & Escape: 2
Stealth: 3
First Aid: 1

Equipment:
AKR-20 Medium Assault (500+40eb for ammo)
SPM-1 Battleglove (900eb) (1/3 Sockets Used) ---> Flamethrower (600eb) (w/Battleglove)

Medium Armor Jacket (200eb) -1 EV
Pants (20eb), Footwear (25eb)

Cyberware: Cyberoptic (500eb/3.5HL) , Infrared (200eb/0.5HL)

Pocket money: 15 eb (I was working on 3000eb, triple what the Nomad section said in the book. Is that correct?)

Backstory:
???????????????????????????????????????????????

Lifepath:
?????????????????????????????????????????

Will fill in the rest later. Let me know if I fucked up anything. :p

Ummm ... 70 points for stats and career skills combined ... you have 71 in stats and 34 in Career Skills for a total of 105.
Also Pickup Skills = INT+REF ... you have 9+7 = 16 ... and 17 points of Pickup skills.

Yep with Family=5 it'd be 3,000 eb.

Last edited:
This isn't dead ... just waiting for someone, ANYONE, else to join.
Another week and I'll start is as a one-man show with Hernando ... you always wanted the GMs sole and undivided attention ... right?

Last edited:
Suhiira;n7536520 said:
This isn't dead ... just waiting for someone, ANYONE, else to join.
Another week and I'll start is as a one-man show with Hernando ... you always wanted the GMs sole and undivided attention ... right?

Yes! That is been my dream for all those years!

Actually I was just thinking about kicking this off last night.
Soooo ... take a look at the new thread.

Top Bottom