Jobs Support Register

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

  • Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

Suhiira

Max-Tac
Gremlim watched Hernando take his seat; "Friend a yours?"

Mouse looks up ... his mouth full ... "Huh? Wha?"
 
Last edited:

Soldowner

Junior Member
"See ya~!" Setsuna waves and goes back to waiting. He's humming a little now that Hernando got him thinking about music.
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
With that we fast forward about 45 minutes, you've finished your meal and are sipping wine and eating almond pastries (Chita isn't much on nuts ... probably the feline teeth) and the young woman you hacked against during the test comes in with her bodyguard. The woman seems to be heading for the back room without paying the slightest attention to the people in the restaurant, the bodyguard however, notes everyone in turn.

As they pass Setsuna's table the woman stops in her tracks ...
"Ummm ... Setsuna?"
 
Last edited:

Suhiira

Max-Tac
"Anita, Anita Messe."

"I was at the 'Insert Currently Famous Japanese Band Name' concert last month in Osaka, your group was one of the openers. I liked your sound, modern but with respect for tradition. I havn't heard about any J-Bands playing in town ... so you're ... ?"
 

Soldowner

Junior Member
"Waiting for a fire to start." Setsuna replied, his dainty fingers laying gently on his lap. "We blew in not too long ago. Hoping to get on our feet here soon."
 

Soldowner

Junior Member
Setsuna chuckles and grins. "Hyakki Yako needs a stage all its own. I'm sure here, in Night City, is our chance to show off, know what I mean?"
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
"Tell ya what, you got a card? I have some business to take care of right now but I know some people that know some people ..."

(( You're too far away to actually overhear this conversation Hernando, but you can definitely see them talking and a cards being exchanged. ))
 
Last edited:

Soldowner

Junior Member
"Always. Tell your friends about me~" Setsuna stands to give her a card, and to bow politely.
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
She and her bodyguard continue their march to the back room barely paying attention to your team tho you do earn a small nod acknowledging your existence.

After the door closes Mouse says: "Brrrrr."
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
"Wouldn't be the first time someone wasn't what they claimed to be." Gremlin comments.

(( Can fast forward a bit more here till Mr Mob Underboss arrives, or we can let Hernando chat with his team some more. Either works. ))
(( As to Setsuna ... have another glass of wine or something ... I have nefarious GM plans. ))
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
Another 30 minutes or so pass as everyone cools their heels and Mr Mob Underboss (and his bodyguards) arrive.
Unlike the niece he take a moment to stop by your table and ask if your meal was satisfactory and apologize for making you wait.

Then he asks you to allow him a few moments to take care of something before you join him and he enters the back room.
No more then 3-4 minutes later one of his bodyguards signals you to join him.

"I gather you were successful in acquiring the item?"
(( I'm going to let Hernando do most of the talking because unlike Chita, Gremlin, and Mouse he's a player character. ))
 

kabukiman1973

Tourist
Hernando thinks for a moment what he should say: that the mission was very difficult? No, he is pretending to be a pro, better look cool: the less he says, the better.
"Yes sir, the mission was accomplished and we have the package you asked." He turns to Gremlin.

 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
Mr Mob takes the package ... handling it rather more gently then your team has been (it's fragile???) and opens it ...
First the ever popular styrofoam peanuts we all know and love (some things never change) then something in ... three guesses ... yep ... it's bubble wrap!
This he also opens and ...
...
...
It's a flower pot?

(( I rather doubt Hernando has a clue what he's seeing here ... but if you think otherwise let me know. ))