+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldowner;n10552002 said:
"Sweetheart." Setsuna chuckles, taking a sip from his own drink. "It's a little impersonal for a name, though. You can call me Setsuna, if you like."
"Well ... I'm Marilyn. And yes, it even says so on my ID." (S)he takes another sip from hir drink.

kabukiman1973;n10557842 said:
"So, besides pretending you like to dance, anything else you like to do?"
"It's more I'd like to dance ... I'm just not very good at it, and I know it. For fun? Or for a living?"

"Eheh...that's cute." Setsuna runs his index finger on the rim of his drink. "So, were you just looking for a partner out there, or do you have a thing for Asian 'girls?'"

Soldowner;n10559532 said:
"Eheh...that's cute." Setsuna runs his index finger on the rim of his drink. "So, were you just looking for a partner out there, or do you have a thing for Asian 'girls?'"
"Not that so much as you're new here, and I like to get to know new people. I noticed your accent, you're not from California?"

kabukiman1973;n10570452 said:
"For fun. I'm not interested in business right now"- he says with a smile.
"Mmmmm ... well ... I do puzzles, crosswords, and play chess ... I hope that doesn't put you off."

Last edited:
"No, I play computer games, Not very original too"

Hernando is getting impatient: he is loosing his time with this girl.
"So, you wanna do anything else*?"

kabukiman1973;n10581622 said:
"No, I play computer games, Not very original too"

Hernando is getting impatient: he is loosing his time with this girl.
"So, you wanna do anything else*?"
"Anything else like? You didn't come here to dance and enjoy the music?"
You've almost finished your beers and caught your breath when they play a classic 50's swing song. Some of the people on the floor are actually pretty good at it ... her eyes are riveted on them and her foot is tapping to the beat.

Soldowner;n10584172 said:
"Ahah...nope. Not a native to any state. Straight out of Japan."
"Somehow I doubt you came all the way over here for the music. So what brings you to sunny southern California?"

Last edited:
Soldowner;n10587822 said:
"Business. Been a rocker since I could shred. Looking to get my band's name in lights."
"Oh, you're in a band? What's it's name? Where are you playing? What kind of music?"

kabukiman1973;n10591422 said:
"I was thinking of a session of braindance but ok. You want dance this one?"
"I'm not all that fond of Braindance ... BUT ... ya know, that'd be a great way to learn now to dance."

"Hyakki Yako, or as Americans like to call us, Night Parade. I'm actually down here to see if we can set up with somebody, so where we'll be playing isn't set quite yet." As for what kind of music they played...Setsuna drummed his fingers on the bar, smiling just a bit. "We're an alternative rock band. We combine modern rock with classic Japanese instrumentation. I'd love to give you a demo."

"Well, you can always do another thing: came with me, and stay in the periphery of the people who can actually dance. This way, everyone is looking a them, you can watch and learn the moves and even dance a little."
Hernando takes her hand and try to find a good discreet spot.
"So, am I looking to a champion of chess or something?"

Soldowner;n10610142 said:
"Hyakki Yako, or as Americans like to call us, Night Parade. I'm actually down here to see if we can set up with somebody, so where we'll be playing isn't set quite yet." As for what kind of music they played...Setsuna drummed his fingers on the bar, smiling just a bit. "We're an alternative rock band. We combine modern rock with classic Japanese instrumentation. I'd love to give you a demo."
"Interesting, I might know someone you should speak to if you're any good. The rest of the band like you? There's a club here in Diego that might book you."

kabukiman1973;n10613922 said:
"Well, you can always do another thing: came with me, and stay in the periphery of the people who can actually dance. This way, everyone is looking a them, you can watch and learn the moves and even dance a little."
Hernando takes her hand and try to find a good discreet spot.
"So, am I looking to a champion of chess or something?"
She barely seems to notice you leading her back out onto the dance floor, seems Hernando's Latin Charm is working it's magic. You reach the dance floor and try a couple of the "classic" moves ... not very well ... but it's a start.
"Champion? Only at my school. What sort of games?"

Last edited:
"Eheh. Nope. They're unique in their own ways. Besides, I'm way cuter than any of 'em." But hey, any other chances to strike it big, Setsuna wouldn't balk at. "I'll check it out. I promise you I'm better than good, Koibito."

Soldowner;n10618802 said:
"Eheh. Nope. They're unique in their own ways. Besides, I'm way cuter than any of 'em." But hey, any other chances to strike it big, Setsuna wouldn't balk at. "I'll check it out. I promise you I'm better than good, Koibito."
"I'm sure." *winks suggestively* "Don't suppose you have a demo chip on you?" (( If you like certainly, not like chips are very big and you probably have a couple in your pocket. ))

kabukiman1973;n10619822 said:
"Strategy and RPG's. But I rarely finish them, I try to change the code and improve them . "
Hernando's injuries (bruises) from the accident are catching up with him, this sort of dancing is for the energetic and physically fit.
"Strategy? As in ... wargames?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, like that. But what I like more to do is to dive in the matrix. There I work, I chat, I spend most of my time. You are just talking with me in RL because my buddy convinced me."- He points to Satsuma.
"You want another beer?"

Soldowner;n10622482 said:
"One of these? Always. Feel free to take a listen and tell me what you think~"
(S)he pockets the chip; "Thanks. Have a card?"

kabukiman1973;n10623642 said:
"Yeah, like that. But what I like more to do is to dive in the matrix. There I work, I chat, I spend most of my time. You are just talking with me in RL because my buddy convinced me."- He points to Satsuma.
"You want another beer?"
"Ahhh ... so the hacker was dragged out of his parent's basement by his friend! Kicking and screaming? Another beer sounds good to me."

Last edited:
"Yeah, something like that".
No point in telling her the the true... He only drinks a cola now.
"Did you come with friends?"

Top Bottom