PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Setsuna raises a brow, crossing one leg over the other and tilting his head slightly with a look of exasperation on his face. "Do I look like a sir to you?"

Neko smiles, "In that pose I give you a 100 out of 100 points for the look you are trying to pull off and would say your female, Unfortunately I could see your prominentia laryngea before so in my professional opinion you are a male or a female with cancer of the larynx, but your voice is to clear for the latter."

"Kashikoi (Clever.)" Setsuna smirks, turning back to Gremlin with the surest grin on his face. "I like her. Anatomy lesson aside, anyway."

"Kashikoi (Clever.)" Setsuna smirks, turning back to Gremlin with the surest grin on his face. "I like her. Anatomy lesson aside, anyway."

"Its always good when a flock gets along", Amused at the conversation Rodik drops a remark before bringing up a concern about the op.

Suhiira;n10798101 said:
"OK, the place isn't owned by any specific gang, why it's our target; BUT it's used by several in the area to offload and obtain merchandise. So while we won't be pissing off anyone specific we'll piss off everyone in general. Once we get past a couple guards ... quietly ... most of of the security is inside, locks 'n such. I'm thinkin a little impromptu street concert nearby to distract folks while we break in. If someone has a better idea I'm all ears."

"The concerts probably all you'll need as far as a distraction, but chances are the security for a place that popular is likely hooked up to the net don't you think? Any chance you could find out for us cowboy? And if they are, do you think you're up to blocking that connection, even if it means we have to get you inside? If we can isolate the shop then we can take as long as we want and get as rough as we want looting the place."

(( While Hernando could get a secure connection to the net here at the club they charge for it. Your choice, do it here and now, or wait till later (and cheaper) elsewhere. ))

Maxine picked up a cigarette from her pink neoned box, and soon the strawberry scented smoke flooded the air around her. She smiled as the group was building with reasonably balanced individuals.
"So, we need to scout the place a bit, then we are good to strike."

(( Not gonna break the bank, but I wouldn't use if for doing a run. You need to send a message, contact someone securely, fine ... spend hours doing research ... ))

"What? You think we're gonna just finish our drinks and head out and do the job immediately from here?" Gremlin laughs.

Maxine grabs Hernando chin, turning to him, and places her model lips an inch close to his, with a sultry smile.
"Don't worry, Chiquito, we aren't going anywhere before checking we have all we need, or know how to get it. Aren't you so sweet, and virgin-like worry ?"
She laughs gently mocking him, before releasing the hold from her long lovely hands, with neon painted blue so-girly nails.

Syssiah;n10802211 said:
"Don't worry, Chiquito, we aren't going anywhere before checking we have all we need, or know how to get it. Aren't you so sweet, and virgin-like worry?"

*OOC: I'm toying around with text color to make it easier to tell whats "spoken" and whats "done". Let me know if you would prefer I not.

Rodik releases a short chuckle with an amused grin, slowly shaking his head. "Come on, there's no need to tease the guy- he's got an important job to do and I'd rather hes not got anything, or any-'one', else on his mind. I for one appreciate his enthusiasm." With a shrug Rodik continues, "Personally I'd like to start sooner rather than later, but I've got some chips I'd like to pick up first and know everyone likely has their own preparations to make before we dive in."

Hernando blushes a lot but then reacts:
"As soon as we finish this job, I'll be delighted to show you the corners of my place..."

OOC: Maxine got the wrong impression of Hernando: he don't see much action, but he isn't your typical inexperienced boy. Imagine a younger Casey. He even has a girlfriend (or used to have some days ago)

Winking at Rodik, Maxine's head tilts on the side, as to designate the netrunner, that turned funnily pink.
"Looks like I'm not the only one to bright in the night with fashion implants. Or he's just able to change color like a chameleon, who knows. But yu are true, I'll need to grab some stuff from my personal reserve, before we go anywhere. So Grem's ? Where do we meet up for the ultimate preparatin once everyone is equiped ? ".

She then whispers to Hernando, with a naughty grin.
"Show me how good you are at your job, Hernie, and I might show you how agile and expert in some of mine."
OOC: You have the impression that Maxine got the wrong impression. Maybe she has. Or maybe she's playing with you.

Last edited:
Durzo_Steelfin;n10802311 said:
*OOC: I'm toying around with text color to make it easier to tell whats "spoken" and whats "done". Let me know if you would prefer I not.
(( The colors are fine by me, whatever floats yer boat. ))

kabukiman1973;n10802361 said:
He even has a girlfriend (or used to have some days ago)
(( The girl you were dancing with in San Diego? Sure if ya want, but that's far enough from Night City it'll be a "Weekend Romance". ))

Syssiah;n10802501 said:
"So Grem's ? Where do we meet up for the ultimate preparatin once everyone is equiped ?"
"Bit late to get into much today. Say 10 tomorrow at the West Beach NCART station?" Gremlin asks.

(( If you have access to "Night City" check pg's 176 & 181 for a general overview of South Night City. ))

Last edited:
Suhiira;n10803311 said:
"Bit late to get into much today. Say 10 tomorrow at the West Beach NCART station?" Gremlin asks.

"Sounds good Germlin-san", says Neko as she slides out of the booth so the others may exit from her side of the booth.

Looking at Maxine still playing with the Net Runner she asks, "Hey Max you got a place to crash this eve or would you like to crash at my place?" As she waits her tail twitches back and forth from one side of her head to another.

Suhiira;n10803311 said:
(( The colors are fine by me, whatever floats yer boat. ))

(( The girl you were dancing with in San Diego? Sure if ya want, but that's far enough from Night City it'll be a "Weekend Romance". ))

(( If you have access to "Night City" check pg's 176 & 181 for a general overview of South Night City. ))

OOC: Shhh, Maxine doesn't need to know that...

Hernando waits to see what Maxin answers to to Neko:

Maxine grins at the neko-girl's blunt proposal, and stands up, letting the other part of the booth free for Hernando and the rest of the team.
She then sits on the table, crossing her legs, and inhale more of her cigarette, blowing the smoke with her perfectly scultped lips.

"That's kind of you, Neko. Maybe Henrando needs a lift and a room too. If you are ok to form team bonds in an open minded way."

(( Poor Hernando ... if he takes them up on this I think he's gonna be to worn out to do his job tomorrow. ))

Top Bottom