Jobs Support Register

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

  • Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

Syssiah

Junior Member
Maxine lifts her hand so Hernando would get the message to wait. She then would (open ?) enter gate C, and looks around quikly, to be sure no one was around, nor a camera was set to capture any more coming from here before making her move. If everything was alright, she'd give the netrunner another gesture, invitating him to follow.
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
Syssiah;n10923905 said:
Maxine lifts her hand so Hernando would get the message to wait. She then would (open ?) enter gate C, and looks around quikly, to be sure no one was around, nor a camera was set to capture any more coming from here before making her move. If everything was alright, she'd give the netrunner another gesture, invitating him to follow.
Not quite so easy ... the door is locked.
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
kabukiman1973;n10924952 said:
Tech (5)+Pick lock (2)+1d10 (5)=12
"I should change career"- Thinks Hernando
Maybe not.
(( The lock resists your attempt. You may spend 1 Luck and try again [new die roll] if you wish. ))
 
Last edited:

kabukiman1973

Tourist
OOC: There isn't much choice, isn't it? Hernando will pretend that he isn't failed yet and will try to open it again... If it is possible
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
kabukiman1973;n10946720 said:
OOC: There isn't much choice, isn't it? Hernando will pretend that he isn't failed yet and will try to open it again... If it is possible
(( Try as much as you like, but two attempts per lock is all you get, GM rulz. ))
 

GinWashi

Junior Member
Neko slipped in behind Max and Hernando to the bottom of the stairwell and stoped so she could keep the door from closing completely shut behind them as she waited for Talon to join them.

When Talon started to open the door she let go of her hold on the door and made her way up the long flight of stairs.
 

GinWashi

Junior Member
After waiting quite a while Neko opens the door to see Talon loitering around outside before closing the door and heading up the stairs.
 

GinWashi

Junior Member
Let me try? Says Neko takeing the tools from Hernando.

((tech 8 + luck 3 + roll 6 - never attempted before 1 = 16))
 

GinWashi

Junior Member
Neko hands the tools back to Hernando with a complicated smile. "Beginners luck." she mumbles before drawing her pistol, followed by the silencer which she then threads onto the pistol.
 

Syssiah

Junior Member
Maxine grins wide, and steals a daring kiss onto Neko, then pushes the door open, stepping in lightly, hands on her still sheathed monoblade katana.