PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Setsuna grins and crosses his arms behind his head. "Konnichiwa, you two. Name's Setsuna. You can probably tell from the accent that I'm not exactly familiar with the area. Anything I need to know to avoid stepping on toes?"

The older man, Wetback, just rolls his eyes and snorts.

The woman, Cooter, speaks up. "Yeah, don't ask stupid questions. And if you see something you think is illegal, it probably is, and it's none of your business."

"Sounds like home." Americans. "Not that it matters. Shōjiki(Honestly), I'm here to play, not fight crime. Speaking of..." Then was as good a time as any to get some practice in so he could be well prepared. First impressions were everything, after all. "Yare yare desu(good grief), gotta find a place for a practice sesh…" Even a star like him needed practice. He'd accept no less than perfection out of his own performance.

"Well, let's go see where you're playing. You can practice there ... think of it as advertising for the concert." Says Cooter.

"Practicing in front of my future adoring public? ...Ehh. Better than nothing at all. Hakuryu-san, watashitachi ga satte ikimasu(we're leaving)."

Maxine keeps walking with Hernando, as a classical couple. Her thoughts are going slow, just because it appears to her that mission they are on, is not what she expected it to be. Doors and electronic security measures weren't her best; she prefered to deal with people. Because they could be seduced or beaten.

"I dunno what to tell you, Hernie. We are blocked by simple doors, and no ways to enter steathily. So, except you guys want to change your plans, I'm just muscle for now, so not entirely useful."

"I can take of simple doors, but nothing of very sophisticated. I'm a runner, I'm suppose to deal with computers. We need to get another solution".

Azara twirled the e-cig between her fingers and lifted her chin towards Neko. “I’d like to know that, myself. Go on, this is your doing.”

"Well the easiest way is with firepower if we have really alerted the locals to our presence Gremlin. Azara can tell you if she has some other skills that she can bring to the table for this little heist of yours," says Neko as she watches Gremlin.

"How fast and what was the locals response to the incident," asks Neko as she avoids looking over at Hernando.

* Gremlin takes a moment to REALLY look Azara over ... and not in the way a male usually looks over a female. More like a Drill Instructor looking over a new recruit. *

"Han'full a gangers like Setsuna said, pretty casual, 'bout what ya'd expect. Took 'em a good 7 minutes to get over here. BUT, if there's a second incident in a short period a time expect a bigger 'an faster response."

"You called 'er kitty, her cut comes outta yers, unless everyone else is OK wit' gettin less?"

"Now then ... Azara is it? What ya good fer besides shooting stuff?"

* Gremlin digs in his bag and pulls out another headset. *
"This was the spare in case someone's craps out." * He checks the frequency and encryption settings and hands it to Azara. *

Last edited:
Unfazed by Gremlin’s scrutiny, Azara took another drag from her e-cig and let out a long plume of smoke. “Passable or passé? I can change into something else if it doesn’t suit your purposes — I had no idea if arson, murder or petty mayhem was on the agenda today.”

She smoothed her hands over the headset and was surprised by a pang of longing. How many hours had she spent with the other initiates, testing equipment just like this for agents about to head off on assignments? How long had it been since she had done the same for her mother?

Not now. Azara flicked the e-cig from her lips with two fingers as if she were swatting at an insect. “As to my skills, I can be shot or stabbed without a flinch or whimper. I do a pretty good corpse imitation, as I don’t always need air. I am very good at reading people or doing some interrogating and I have a few implants that makes me a very observant listener.

“And if you don’t care about any of that, I’ve got a few Det cards, a handful of EMP grenades, some tube thermite, and a Sec Systems Detention Collar, plus remote. The last is for kinks , obviously — but there are a few more practical applications, depending on the situation. If anything else is needed, I can make a milk run.”

Last edited:
Top Bottom