PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He ganger stops reaching for his weapon ... but doesn't relax or pull his hand away.

"Whatcha doing in this 'hood this time a day?"

The ganger looks a bit puzzled for a moment. "Yer here looking fer a hooker?"

(( By now Gremlin and Hernando have made it to cover. ))

Waving his hand lightly in front of him, "Well yeah, if you want to be blunt, but not for me. I've got a client and..." trailing off Rodik turns to the side, putting a hand on his hip. "... You know what nevermind. You're not gonna have a lead."

Rodik is preparing to leave, but doesn't want the break in conversation to be too quick, even if hes not sure how much longer he can keep it up talking to this scummer.

The ganger FINALLY seems to think he understands what's going on.

"Ya hear tha music? Everyone's over there, ya want to find a little sumthin it'll be over there."

With that the ganger turns and starts to walk back toward his friends.

With his turn away, Rodik himself turns back towards where Gremlin and Hernando went and sets off to follow them at a walk. He sends a message over the com, "Bird here. Pursuit was turned away. I'm coming back."

Talon turns down the alley after Grelin & Hernando, giving one last glance back down the road where they came from. Once in the alley, he'll look around for his partners.

(( Actually it's the road at the far end of the block. You left the bodies in the mid-block alley. ))
(( Hernando? ))

(( Seems we've lost Hernando, at least for the moment. ))

Talon meets up with Gremlin, who's sent Hernando ahead to scout the next block. When they meet Gremlin falls in beside Talon and starts arguing, somewhat loudly, that the MilTech Crusher is an over-rated firearm as he steers the two of you down the street at a walk.

OOC: Sorry guys, this last couple of weeks I had too much work to do. I should be able to resume now.

Hernando try to avoid any attentions, without looking too much suspicious. If he sees any gang, he avoids eye contact.

(( What Gremlin told Hernando was to walk about half a block ahead of him and Talon and try to look as if he's not with them. They can cover his back, and if anyone stops them he can circle back and cover theirs. ))

Talon meets up with Gremlin, who's sent Hernando ahead to scout the next block. When they meet Gremlin falls in beside Talon and starts arguing, somewhat loudly, that the MilTech Crusher is an over-rated firearm as he steers the two of you down the street at a walk.

"You think that's a bad piece? You ever seen a Sternmeyer Stakeout? Just an over-priced, over-designed chunk of scrap that is."

Talon understands what Gremlins aiming for and goes along with it, following his lead. While carrying on the conversation he will keep a general eye on his surroundings and leave the pathfinding up to Gremlin.

(( Hernando sees a gaggle of gangers [at least he assumes they are] approaching when he gets to the corner. Several of them give him 'THE EYE' but no one pulls a weapon [or readies a baseball bat]. Whatcha gonna do? ))

Hernando pretends he is afraid of them (not difficult) and as soon as he can, he communicates to his companions that a group is coming.

(( Pretty easy to key his radio as long as they're not so close they can clearly see what he's doing. ))

"Whatcha doin out here?"

"I was passing by and heard some music but then I got pretty lost here, so I'm trying to get out"

OOC: Hernando won't try to pretend he is local, that would be stupid.

The ganger looks a bit puzzled. "Follow tha sound." He point toward where Setsuna and company are playing, about 90 degrees off the direction Hernando is traveling. "Ya with anyone?"

(( As a related side note, Setsuna, you still planning to "send a message" via the crowd? ))

Top Bottom