PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hernando will nod to Shed and start to return to the the other room.
"I was hopping for some high tech gadgets, but seems it will have to do."

(( I'm a bit confused. det+thermite in crate #1 ["street trash"]? Det+thermite in crate #2 [ammo]? Det only in crate #3 ["Silver Shadows"]? The det will scatter the thermite thus pretty much negating it's effects. Thermite in the ammo crate will cause some of the ammo to cook off which will scatter the rest of the ammo and the thermite. What EXACTLY is Shed filling his "shopping bag" with? ))

(( I'd suggest det under pile #1 and #3, thermite on top, when the thermite burns/melts it's way to the explosives it'll set them off causing damage [hopefully] to those weapons not effected by the thermite. Just ignore the ammo, the fire in the room from the explosions under piles #1 and #3 will destroy some [hopefully most] of it. You [probably] still have time to check the contents of 2 [probably safe] to 4 [risky] maybe 6 [cutting it close] more crates [assuming Hernando and Shed are both checking crates]. ))

Tock ...

Last edited:
((ok so lets rewind it a bit, i incorrectly assumed my way of rigging was needed.
shed will do what you suggested to crates 1&3.
if hernando is willing to stay and check 1 more crate, we shall both check 1 more crate each,
if not shed will check 1 more by himself rig appropriately, we'll hold off on the shopping until we know whats in the other crate/s.
basically shed will shop for what he thinks is valuable and can fit in the bag and/or can be carried on their person inconspicuously.))

(( What pile is Shed checking a crate from? Shed will need Hernando's help to put the explosives under the piles [you're both BODY=5, not exactly Schwarzrnegger]. Ummm ... going to be pretty hard to be "inconspicuous" while fleeing a building where there was one [or more] explosions pursued by enraged gangers ... ))

Tick ...

shed will go for the nearest crate((#4?)) give it a quick look, if there is something valuable in crate#4 he will grab some rig it, if he can get some of the militech silver shadow he will get some of it as well, then scoot off with hernando not willing to cut things too close so they can make their escape.

((inconspicuous in the meaning that it wont stand out or easy to conceal, like totting a bazuka or some other heavy weapon that are cumbersome and VERY visible, as opposed to lets say MP5 or MP7 or desert eagle or HK416\M4A1 (and their CP equivalents) which are relatively easy to carry/handle/conceal))

(( Three piles, I need to know which pile you're opening a crate from. So far Shed and Hernando have opened one crate [the top one] in each pile. So an SMG or handgun? No rifles? The "Silver Shadows" [handguns] are still in their shipping boxes in the crate, Shed could take the whole box, but [as always] LOTS of empty space in a box, it won't take that long to open one box and grab just the weapon, magazine, and whatever else is in the box. And it'll be a LOT less bulky. ))

Tock ...

Last edited:
shed will pick crate#4 randomly from which ever is closest ((ofcourse he will not go to crates he already checked, if the rifle is similar to HK416\M4A1 he will grab 3, and will also grab a couple of the silver shadows-without their boxes - i'll leave it to you as to how many he can get ))

(( Since last we knew Shed was at pile #2 I'll assume he's checking another crate in that pile. ))

Shed shifts crate #1 (pile #2) aside and opens the next (#2, a smaller) crate in the pile ... humm ... a whole crate of (boxes of) 9mm ammunition. Deciding not to bother with it he moves to pile #3 crate #1 and unboxes a pair of "Silver Shadows" and tosses them in his bag.

TICK ...

shed heads back (with hernando i assume?) back to talon's position and says that they have done what they could with the small window they have and that they should get back to gremlin.

At the very moment Hernando speaks a man carrying a "Militech Crusher" (( EVERYONE recognizes them on sight from the news )) comes around the corner from the lobby to the lower (( and higher, since that's where the public escalators are )) floor.

"What the ..."

TOCK ...

"Militech? They have that kind of security in a place like this?"
Suddenly Hernando starts thinking that this operation is not what it seemed...
He grapes the rope and start the climb as quick as he can...
"Put some crates in the door to delay him"

Noting Hernando and Sheds egress from the pit, Talon preps to head down the halls back to the stairwell he used to get to this floor, only to be interrupted by an armed mook. Trying to take advantage of his surprise, Talon jumps down the hall at the man, aiming a kick for square in his chest. Hopefully the strike will disable the man long enough to escape, or at least knock the wind from him to keep him from calling for help.

Talon acts quickly (( Brawling OR Martial Art + REF + Combat Sense +1 [for surprise] )).

Hernando and Shed pause for a split second in their as the noise of Talon's attack reaches them, but finish scrambling up the rope with renewed energy.

(( I don't use those bonuses ... it's fluff that makes what should be simple complex. In my games Martial Arts give you a "style" not so much a bonus. That said there will be times that "style" will give you an edge. Say Talon is going head-to-head with a boxer, Talon has an advantage because kicks are something the boxer isn't trained to defend against. ))

Talon lands his boot a bit lower then intended, right in the gut rather then the chest. The guy doubles over and sinks to his knees, then his weapon clatters to the ground as he slowly topples to this side. He's down, but not out ... so ?

Wanting to send a message on the coms, but being unwilling to do so while standing next to the ganger, Talon aims another blow at the man, aiming to disable or knock out, rather than just killing him. Better to limit casualties in Rodik's mind. As much as Talon would like to go on a rampage, the team is already stealing from the Yaks- no need to start killin'em to if it can be avoided.

Top Bottom