PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talon will begin to make his way back toward the small lobby above the daycare intending to to take the hallway opposite their current one (which I believe would have them end up in the hallway going NE).

(( NE, correct. ))

The three of you pass by the guy Talon cold-cocked on your way back to the lobby only to stop dead in your tracks as you round the last corner ... there must be 15-20 semi-paniced people running thru the lobby on their way downstairs. Looks like the local residents are evacuating their apartments and heading down to the mall level. Seems the explosion triggered a response ... who'd a thought ...

(( Given weapons, body armor, and tools you guys would sorta stand out in the crowd. These are people responding to a "fire alarm" not people dressed for the streets in a rough neighborhood. ))

seeing the residents shed immediately stretches his arms and sort of pins talon and hernando as well as himself to the wall so it will obscure them but will afford talon a peekable angle. (the knocked out guard isnt visible to the resident right? if he is shed will try to conceal him)

"Damn. Not unexpected I guess, but still annoying. We need to get through them to the NE hall. No way around it. Hopefully there's no armed gangers mixed in there."

*OOC: Sorry for the delay. Holiday season has me running all over.

"In any case, we have a better chance moving through the crowd to the NE hall than runnin' back to meet the crew lookin for us. Ready?"

OOC: I was waiting for the others reply.

Hernando is probably the less conspicuous member of the group, so he will hide any suspicious equipment and try to blend with the locals in their escape.

OOC: His equipment is only a deck, a weapon (handgun and a lock breaker so it hould't be very dificult to conceal. And a bag with the stuff he stole.

(( If that's all he's carrying then no problem. ))

Hernando steps out and merges with the mob (it's to disorganized to be called a crowd) and makes his way across the lobby, the disorganization seemingly working in his favor.

Top Bottom