PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shed tosses 2x "Militech Silver Shadow" he looted onto the table. Talon has a "Militech Crusher" under his jacket he took from a ganger, is he adding it to the pile? That's seems to be the extent of the "loot". A pretty pathetic haul.
Talon would certainly add it to the table, its not like he needs it.

Gremlin, not having entered the building has nothing to add to the pile.
(( Don't recall Hernando looting anything so I guess this is it. ))

"Well, that might pay fur tha cost of the Flash Bangs", he chuckles. "Take me a day er two ta collect our pay an' pawn this. Anyone wanna beer? Then I'm gonna take a nap, an' you three (( Shed is still here, as an NPC )) might wanna do tha same."

(( Spend your IP Talon [or not]; if you want new/upgraded cyberware we'll discuss it in the other thread. then we'll see about the next job. Unless someone has something they want to get done before that? ))

"Well, that might pay fur tha cost of the Flash Bangs", he chuckles. "Take me a day er two ta collect our pay an' pawn this. Anyone wanna beer? Then I'm gonna take a nap, an' you three (( Shed is still here, as an NPC )) might wanna do tha same."

"Yeah, I'll take a beer. You were reliable as every Gremlin, but that job still went abou as sideways as we coulda managed. And I've got a headache like my brain is tryin ta free itself from its case. At the very least, if the job was ta blow the Yaks armory, we at least did that much so maybe we'll get some more profitable work in the future."

(( Spend your IP Talon [or not]; if you want new/upgraded cyberware we'll discuss it in the other thread. then we'll see about the next job. Unless someone has something they want to get done before that? ))
Before the next gig, Talon is going to replace his destroyed climbing spikes as well as buy a new 100ct box of Medium SMG Ammo.
As far as bookkeeping is concerned, is it safe to assume that over the course of the run from the complex, Talon ended up eventually dumping his entire 30 round clip?

Last edited:
Before the next gig, Talon is going to replace his destroyed climbing spikes <clip>
Done, those you get to pay for since they were destroyed.

<clip> as well as buy a new 100ct box of Medium SMG Ammo.
As far as bookkeeping is concerned, is it safe to assume that over the course of the run from the complex, Talon ended up eventually dumping his entire 30 round clip?
Not gonna worry about ammo replacement costs UNLESS you use something rare or expensive.

Hernando is feeling all sick with the new implants; he is almost indiferent to GHremlin invitation, but then thinks that more money would be good. He spend the next days recovering.

Talon responds with an affirmative and spends the remaining time till the meeting letting his system recover from using too many boosters.

When Hernando and Talon arrive at Gremlins place they find a note tacked to the door.
"Roof".
When they make their way up to it they're greeted by a rare sight.
A genuine outdoor BBQ grill !

The smoke from the grill has a strange scent (feel free to roll Awareness/Notice if you wish) neither of you are familiar with. A woman you've never met is fussing with a bowl with some sort of yellow-orange lumpy stuff in it (another Awareness/Notice roll if you'd like).

b2111d0c1645476ab63970d2741c4724.jpg

After a brief greeting Gremlin points you both to a cooler sitting next to four lawn chairs (that have seen better days), inside you find ice and "Corona Extra" (Mexican beer).

*Rodick will make an awareness test on the bowl of "yellow-orange lumpy stuff"
7(INT)+7(CS)+4(Aware)+9(Roll)=27 Awareness

Rodick heads over and grabs a beer from the cooler before taking a seat in one of the lawn chairs. "So, Gremlin, ever hear anything back from our last 'Client'? I'm curious if their impressions of our flight are as chaotic as it felt or if they feel we held up our end."

Rodick keeps an eye on the woman, who is clearly armed to take care of herself, but doesnt yet have enough info to tell if she's to be a "business partner" or if she's just an acquaintance of Gremlin's.

Hernando arrives at the place suspicious. He looks at the girl with curiosity, but he has his priorities and starts watching the food with fascination...

*Rodick will make an awareness test on the bowl of "yellow-orange lumpy stuff"
7(INT)+7(CS)+4(Aware)+9(Roll)=27 Awareness
Talon once saw an old movie where there was a scene involving a picnic. He's fairly sure the "yellow-orange lumpy stuff" is something called "Potato Salad". Neither he or Hernando has ever seen the stuff before.

"So, Gremlin, ever hear anything back from our last 'Client'? I'm curious if their impressions of our flight are as chaotic as it felt or if they feel we held up our end."
Ya, they're pretty happy wit' how it worked out. Tha stash was destroyed an' no significant body count.

He looks at the girl with curiosity, but he has his priorities and starts watching the food with fascination...
The girl notices Hernando's attention, then smirks a bit when it shifts from her to the food.

"Got a couple things I think we need ta discuss." Gremlin states while messing with the grill and whatever it is he's barbecuing. (( Smells interesting. ))

"But first off ya'll wanna stick together as an off-fish-l team? It'll make some jobs easier ta get cause we kin do morden shoot up tha place er hack. And a while back ya talked 'bout getting someone who's knees ain't bad ta go in wit' ya an' handle tha tech side. This here's 'Cooter' ... got her handle off an old TV show she watched as a kid b'fur she found out what mos' folks use cooter ta' mean these days, an now she's stuck wit' it! She's my sisters kid, not that she gits any slack frum me 'cause of it. She did time in Juvie fur B&E so might have tha' skills yer looking fur."

The girl flips off Gremlin. "Don't listen to him, he's 90% bullshit, and smells like it half the time."

The woman gives both Hernando and Talon a "look" as if daring either of them to make a comment about her handle.

Last edited:
Rodik smirks but manages to stifle a laugh at Gremiln's description and Cooter's reaction to it before responding to Gremlin.

"I'm not opposed to a more permanent team. Jobs haven't exactly gone smoothly, but haven't experienced disaster yet either. As for, uh, Cooter, if the robin's got yer endorsement than that works for me." Talon turns to regard Cooter and continues, "My handle is Talon. Gremlin mentioned B&E of course, but do you have a specialty, Cooter?"

(( While waiting to see if Hernando has anything to say. ))

Looking closer at Cooter Talon notices that the .45 she has tucked in her cross-draw rig maybe isn't a standard M1911 after all.
(( Int+Awareness/Notice+ [because it's a weapon and Talon is a Solo] Combat Sense if he wants to try to determine exactly what it is. Same, but separate roll, for the knives on her thighs. ))

"I'm fine too to have a permanent team. There isn't much jobs to runners like me now, and my rent isn't paying alone. "
Then to Cooter:
" Welcome to the crew, you will see we are easy going"

Cooter looks the boys over. "I'm sure you want to know about me, well I want to know about you. Gentlemen first."

"I'm Hernando. There isn't much to speak: I'm a runner as I said but I'm flexible and can do othewr stuff. I met Gremlin in a job sometime ago. Everything went ok, and we have been working since that time.​

"As for me I'm the muscle. I specialize in manual reconnaissance and stealth, but while I can deal with some physical locks in the way, I'm more likely to kick through an electronic lock than actually disarm it. It sounds like you might be able to handle that though."

"That's good, because I'm mostly electronics oriented with the stealth needed to get where I need to and enough weapons skills to get the hell out if things go south." Cooter replies. "Or deal with folks that take my handle as an invitation. The Juvie time Unc' was so kind as to make public knowledge was as a twelve-year-old and was more the idiocy of youth then anything worth mentioning."

At this point Gremlin points to a stack of disposable plates and a pan full of (homemade?) long rolls. "Come 'an git it!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom