PC: 3 Odd bugs within ACT 1 and very Early ACT 2 *Early Game Spoilers*

+
1. The first bug I encountered was during The Heist, I got trapped in the mode where you hack/scan enemies and tech, I had to crash the game to get out of it, couldn't exit the game, couldn't open inventory this was following the part of the mission where you control the security cameras. Kind of broke the quest, everything was moving oddly and slow, couldn't skip dialogue.

2. Which to me was a sort of mood breaking bug when Jackie is dying in the back seat with you and pulls out the chip with Johnny Silverhands' memories, the chip he pulled out was a pistol... he pulled a pistol out of his head and handed it to me, then in my hand it turned back into the chip.

3. Was during the car ride with Takemura when we crashed pinning the enemy the hood of the car came off and completely covered the screen of the cutscene.

Anyone else having odd bugs like these?

Yep, i also encountered #2. But for me, the pistol didnt transform (or i didnt see it transform) into the shard.
I was wondering how Johnny got into V all the time. But it makes sense if i don't really have one of Jackies guns :p

#3 was just annoying. I was hitting them over and over and they just kept on driving their bikes with like 5+ headshots...
But the last one was properly smashed between car and pole.

Top Bottom