[PC] Another bug report: Wild Hunt Hound only damage 1 when it's the first card I played

+
My dear CDPR developers:

I love you all! I sincerely wish all of you have a happy new year!
I encountered a bug just now. Wild Hunt Hound only damaged 1 instead of 3 when it is the first allied unit on board, which did not match the description.
The details are as follows:
I used a Mastercrafted Spear to damage the opponent's Heymaey Skald by 1 and it was 3 points after that hit. Then I played the Wild Hunt Hound which is the first unit in the third round and I wanted to kill that unit. However, the hound only damaged the skald 1 point. I am not sure which step caused this issue so I just described it as detailed as possible.

Love you all anyway. Thank you for your time and hard working.

Yours,
Zeal fan

The problem is that the card doesn't count itself when evaluating its deploy condition. Whereas the riders, for example, they do.

The problem is that the card doesn't count itself when evaluating its deploy condition. Whereas the riders, for example, they do.

This is not true, if the opponent has units with equal power level as the hound, while you have other units on the board with lower power level than the opponents units, it triggers 3 damage output. However, if you dont have any units, the damage output is 1, everything else equal.
Can only confirm.

Another issue I encountered is the Isbel of hagge.
When right-clicking on the card while it was on the board, I didnt recieve a card when the opponent activated the ability in the middle of a game.

This is not true, if the opponent has units with equal power level as the hound, while you have other units on the board with lower power level than the opponents units, it triggers 3 damage output. However, if you dont have any units, the damage output is 1, everything else equal.
Can only confirm.

Another issue I encountered is the Isbel of hagge.
When right-clicking on the card while it was on the board, I didnt recieve a card when the opponent activated the ability in the middle of a game.

As far as I remember it only triggers if you have another unit on the board equaling the max value of the highest unit or being the highest unit. But if the highest opponent unit is a 1, 2 or 3 it doesn’t trigger. Also if you pre-boost hound with Woodland for being the highest unit, it won't trigger either. But it's been a while since I played with Hound so I may be wrong.

EDIT: I just confirmed it.

Me: Nekkers
AI: Rotfiend
Me: Archespore (Rotfiend 2 HP)
AI: Harpy egg
Me: Hound, damaged Harpy egg by 1 and not by 3.

hound.jpg

Last edited:
Played it earlier today, and based on my memory, my opponent had 2 units on the board with power level of 3, I had 2 nekkers, with power level of 1, I played the hound and did 3 damage. I dont know if this is something that happens at random

Top Bottom