PC Benchmarks are out

+
1. The review copies had Denuvo DRM on them, which usually means lower performance.
2. Several reviewers mentioned a mid-review patch they received some time last week, that improved/optimized performance a bit.
3. One of the reviewers said that CDPR told him they will focus on stability/optimization in the first patches, then they will deal with other stuff.

So yeah, I'm hopeful, especially looking at my good old 1080 :)

Same. Also thanks for the info :)

If I can get 60 FPS @ 1440 with my RTX 2070 Super on a blend of med and high/ultra settings, I'll be happy...looks like I should be able to get it pretty close to a high setting avg. On a sidenote, it's awesome that Nividia allows scalpers and bots to buy up all their 3000 series in a matter of seconds...great biz practice they got there Niv!

Hopefully, this will perform well on my GTX1060 6GB on high settings at 60fps. I can't believe we can finally play this tomorrow.

Remember when they were demoing on the 1080ti and it was @ 30fps?

I told you guys this will eat GPUs for breakfast. Well thats a not a bad thing if the graphics are superb..... Give us a game with graphics so good we cant run it at max on todays hardware. Thats ideal. Why would one want less capabilities out of a bit of software?

(of course if its demanding for mediocre graphics, well thats a problem)

They need to release this game before the world and internet explodes. Hopefully the internet last because I would be bored on my little space rock alone.

Personally I'm not worried about 4K and while ray tracing would be nice it's hardly essential.

I'm FAR more interested in the gameplay then I am graphics.

So, I played 40 minutes as a nomad. With my ROG GTX 1070 OC 8G I had nearly 60 FPS on medium (I should have all on high according to the recommended specs). When I was in desert, it was lagging and dropping to 45-50 FPS and I haven't even been to NC yet.. I dunno what to do. If I wait for another patch or what. And yes, I got newest nVidia driver.
CDPR has created the recommended specs, I meet them and I still can't play without any problems and lags....

Top Bottom