PC Benchmarks are out

+

Some benchmarks are out from Tom's Hardware. Looks like at 4k Ultra with Ray Tracing and DLSS, this game can't even get 75 FPS on the latest $1500 GPU. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it means that this game will look beautiful for years to come.

some things to also consider:

- CDPR did notify them that another patch with further stability and optimisation fixes will be available on release date yet TomsH/W still published and broke embargo/review rules (they had to remove their settings showing their own comparison pics)
- Drivers for GPUs have not been released yet and were not applied to the systems that they did the benchmarking on.

yes it's still impressive the material you need if you really want to fully enjoy the graphics of the game, it is accessible to a small amount of people. The price of large RTX and even the averages are disproportionate, for next gen consoles it should still be specified that they are sold at a loss, but they too should cost more, however they cannot afford it which does not. unfortunately is not the case with large graphics cards. After all, the technology is really high and therefore very expensive to produce. Finally in my case I can not afford to buy myself this kind of card, I am not to complain I still have the RTX 2060 ... even if I do not believe in it I hope that the game will be really beautiful and fluid with this card.

Denuvo DRM ?

Yeah, it’s a program that latches onto your system and drains extra resources, just to make sure you’re not a filthy pirate.

I find that very surprising and almost unbelievable coming from the guys who also run GoG though. That doesn’t have denuvo or any kind of DRM, has it?

Who added the DRM? Valve/Steam?

Yeah, it’s a program that latches onto your system and drains extra resources, just to make sure you’re not a filthy pirate.

I find that very surprising and almost unbelievable coming from the guys who also run GoG though. That doesn’t have denuvo or any kind of DRM, has it?

It was added to the review copies and I totally understand why. DRM-free review copies, sent out before release...not a good idea.

Now I am afraid with my i5 8600K and ASUS ROG GTX 1070 OC 8G.. :cry:I hope I could still play it on HIGH 1080p 60FPS lock... CDPR, please!

Editor's Note, Dec. 8: At the request of the publisher, we have
edited this article to remove some benchmark figures taken before the
Day Zero patch that may not be representative of the consumer day one
experience.

Tomshardware is horrible site. It use to be a great site for hardware news but it was sold a long time ago. The german Tomshardware actually had good info and was later turned into igor'sLAB which you might have heard of. Don't believe the benchmarks from tomshardware. Use the system requirements list by CD Projekt Red.
You can look up that the Day0 Patch was about 50g and the size of the game install is about 70g. So it's a really big patch that was not in the reviewers version.

Tomshardware is horrible site. It use to be a great site for hardware news but it was sold a long time ago. The german Tomshardware actually had good info and was later turned into igor'sLAB which you might have heard of. Don't believe the benchmarks from tomshardware. Use the system requirements list by CD Projekt Red.
You can look up that the Day0 Patch was about 50g and the size of the game install is about 70g. So it's a really big patch that was not in the reviewers version.

I hope you're right. I'm really excited for this game, almost 6 years. I hope my rig will run this masterpiece smoothly.

It's a preview copy, they just want to make sure it doesn't leaks.

I have a 2060 card and an i5 processor so I think I'll have to take it easy on the graphical options.

Do u think that Day 1 Patch will be also a big optimalization patch?

1. The review copies had Denuvo DRM on them, which usually means lower performance.
2. Several reviewers mentioned a mid-review patch they received some time last week, that improved/optimized performance a bit.
3. One of the reviewers said that CDPR told him they will focus on stability/optimization in the first patches, then they will deal with other stuff.

So yeah, I'm hopeful, especially looking at my good old 1080 :)

Top Bottom