[PC BUG] Invincible enemies

+
Hi,

I just started having this problem (act 3) at max level (50) with a legendary cyberdeck (netwatch) with legendary quickhacks.

I'm occasionally faced with enemies that are invulnerable to damage or quickhack effects. I haven't tried doing takedowns on them yet, but i suspect they will just get back up after the "take down".

So far it hasn't been a major issue for the gameplay, since all enemies that were affected by this bug were only the random enemies from the random police events.
And i've been able to get around the problem by simply using a mod that allows me to kill an npc that i'm pointing at.

The observations i've made so far are this:
  1. Upon entering combat with the enemies they will have an icon above their HP indicating the effect of a quickhack (most of the time the icon I've saw was the weapons glitch icon).
  2. They are immune to all damages, or quickhack effects, but can still deal damage to the player just fine.
  3. They take no damage, its not a case of their HP being reduce to 0 and the npcs simply not dying.
  4. The problem started after i started using the legendary quick hacks
  5. But the problem continues even after removing all quickhacks from the cyberdeck.
  6. Reloading the savegame even to a point before engaging with the bugged NPCs will not fix the problem.

Note: I use a few texture mods as well as the CET (Cyber Engine Tweaks) and Simple menu, but i have tested without any mod installed and the issue is still present.

Obviously not asking for any solutions as this is likely a bug with the cyberdeck.
But just trying to add my observations to this bug so that CDPR can hopefully fix it soon.
Yes i've reported the bug and included a savegame in my report.

Last edited:
Yes, it's only appear on 2 or 3 spots (only on police events).
For me, near the megabuilding 6 and one other in Arroyo. In some playtroughts there are invicible, on other they're not. It's there since day one.
That is never happened somewhere else (just a little bug, nothing bad) ;)

Yeah so far it hasn't been a huge problem, but it would be nice to fix it.
However for me it hasn't been just 3 locations, at least it doesn't feel like it, either that or i'm just "lucky" enough to explore the same 3 locations multiple times.

Next time i run across them i'll try to take screenshots of the map locations, because i'm pretty sure it has been in more than just 3 locations.

Yeah so far it hasn't been a huge problem, but it would be nice to fix it.
However for me it hasn't been just 3 locations, at least it doesn't feel like it, either that or i'm just "lucky" enough to explore the same 3 locations multiple times.

Next time i run across them i'll try to take screenshots of the map locations, because i'm pretty sure it has been in more than just 3 locations.
Yep ;)
Maybe it's different for you. For me (more than 10 playtroughts) it's always there :D

Is this ever going to get fixed? I get to a point where I can’t hurt anyone and one or 2 shots kill me. This effects all of my saved games no matter how far back I go. I need to erase all game data and start over. Now that this has happened a couple times, I have no desire to play anymore. It’s absolutely useless. It is without a doubt the most frustrating glitch in any game I have ever seen.

well indeed! When you fix it... So many bugs spoil the atmosphere of the game ((

the first time I played on the downloaded game version 1.3, and there were only about 3 bugs for the whole game (((I bought the game a year ago and more and more bugs appear ((

BUG:

Saves

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 59
well indeed! When you fix it... So many bugs spoil the atmosphere of the game ((

the first time I played on the downloaded game version 1.3, and there were only about 3 bugs for the whole game (((I bought the game a year ago and more and more bugs appear ((

BUG:

Saves
I afraid to say that at this location (6th Street vs Scavs fight - "ex" blue star even), the bug wasn't fixed at all since 1.3+ (it's not everytimes, sometimes they are invicible and if you come back "later", they are not). I encountered invincible enemies there in few playthroughs in 1.31 and also in 1.5+
So the best ("Contact Us" button) :

Just had this happen again, but this time in dog town. I stole a car for a job, and the entire gang chasing me was invincible, this triggered the guard gate to fire on me, as I was in combat being chased and they wouldn't open the door to let me out of dog town. When I ran away and hid for the police stars to go away, then the gang was still looking for me and followed me around, though I had abandoned the mission. Eventually they lost my trail but they were invincible and chasing me around.

Top Bottom