[PC] [bug] Panam doesn't contact me to continue her questline

+
so after I finished the "life during wartime" quest I moved on to do other quests. in the middle of another quest Panam contact me to ask for my help, I accept and get the quest. however for unimportant reasons I had to load the game to a point before she contacted me, so I continued as normal, but instead of Panam contacting me to give her quest, another NPC contacted me. so I just continued playing expecting her to contact me eventually, but almost 8h in and nothing, I tried calling her and even going to places in the badlands to see if it would trigger something, but nothing. so I just accepted that her questline is glitched.

so my question is, is there a way to force a quest to start ? a command, a trigger, a mod ? because while its tempting to start everything from the beginning, I don't have a lot of time to play, so it would be way more convenient if I could force her quest to start without starting over.

It's always risky to continue playing when you run into a problem. Unfortunately, it might just get worse.

In some cases loading a save game a few minutes before experiencing the problem helps. But I get that you don't want to lose progress.

I don't know if there are any mod commands. It might take some time until someone finds them.
You can check out this quest progression issues information from CDPR support though:

Top Bottom