[PC][BUG] Permanent Visual Glitches

+
Hi,

I am experiencing visual glitches that appears permanent and effects save games. Any suggestions on what to do from here aside from reload unaffected save?

This appears to have occurred during the Diasterpiece main job, specifically loading a save game from 2021-01-21 at state "GO TO THE PICKUP POINT." is fine and my next save game (and subsequent ones from this point) from 2021-01-23 at state "FIND A WAY TO THE SUB-LEVELS." experience it.

Troubleshooting steps taken:
  • Save & Reload
  • Exited and Restarted game
  • Restart & Shutdown my PC
  • Performed FAQ troubleshooting steps
    • GPU driver uninstall & reinstall
    • Disable anti-virus software
    • Verify game cache
  • Adjusted various in-game video settings
  • Validated GPU and CPU temperatures are in safe ranges
  • Driver & Windows updates

None have any impact. I was unaware this was a glitch and as such continued playing, believing it to be a Relic effect that worsened as I progressed through main jobs. I've now lost 6 hours of gameplay as a result. Effect make some areas nearly entirely obscured by visual artifacts.

Image library:

DxDiag.txt:

CP2077 Glitch 1.png

CP2077 Glitch 6.png

Probably not the same issue, but the game loads low-res files (fast-travel didn't work to re-render the area. Neither loading from save, seems permanent low-res)

1611480946941.png

Area on map

1611481011950.png

I created a short video clip, the glitching is always worst while in a car as part of a quest. Makes the driver impossible to see. The glitching occurs almost exclusively in dark scenes or at night. The same areas during the day look normal.

This was recorded today. What was interesting is I initially saw no artifacting at all, I thought perhaps it resolved itself. Apparently not!

It does not appear to be related to NorseGraphic's video glitch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom