(PC) Bug report: Audio of footsteps cutting out during gameplay.

+
I'm having a persistent bug where the footsteps of the player character will cut out seemingly at random (although there may be an underlying issue, or trigger of some kind) during gameplay. Reloading a save fixes the bug temporarily but it returns consistently. The sound cutting out is that of the players feet hitting the ground, the sound of the players "pants shuffling" is still there.

PC COMPONENTS:
MOBO: Asus B550 Gaming-F
CPU: Ryzen 5800x
GPU RTX 3070 MSI Gaming X trio
Ram: 16gb
SSD: Kingston A2000 m.2

All the best!

Last edited:
I can confirm I am experiencing the same issue. First noted after leaving the apartment the first time. It returned though without reloading a save file. Tapping out and back to the game, stopping movement and sprinting solved it for me, but it seems to cut out randomly every now and then.

I'm having a persistent bug where the footsteps of the player character will cut out seemingly at random (although there may be an underlying issue, or trigger of some kind) during gameplay. Reloading a save fixes the bug temporarily but it returns consistently. The sound cutting out is that of the players feet hitting the ground, the sound of the players "pants shuffling" is still there.

PC COMPONENTS:
MOBO: Asus B550 Gaming-F
CPU: Ryzen 5800x
GPU RTX 3070 MSI Gaming X trio
Ram: 16gb
SSD: Kingston A2000 m.2

All the best!

I have the same damn problem here (PC - STEAM), and i don't know how to solve that :mad:

Top Bottom