[PC] Can't climb out of a cave

+
[PC] Can't climb out of a cave

Greetings,

I am trying to grab the Enhanced Ursine Silver Sword from a Monster Lair (cave) that requires me to jump into a cave. Problem is that once I jump down, I can't get up because Geralt won't grab the ledge. Anyone else have this issue ?

*Can't upload a picture of it for some reason.

Greetings,

I am trying to grab the Enhanced Ursine Silver Sword from a Monster Lair (cave) that requires me to jump into a cave. Problem is that once I jump down, I can't get up because Geralt won't grab the ledge. Anyone else have this issue ?

*Can't upload a picture of it for some reason.

I just left exactly this cave. There is a hard part on the last ridge, this is true. But try different places and make sure that Geralt stands with his shoulders parallel to the ledge and that there is no distance to the wall. Walk him straight into the wall, and then try. There ist at least one place, where he grabs hold.

It should work, keep trying...

Can't manage to do it. Been trying for 30 minutes now, this is freaking annoying. If there's no distance between the ridge and Geralt, then he keeps bumping his head. And I am constantly sliding down the damn thing because of those small rocks.

Last edited:
no its the Philippa Eilhart fight there are some stairs you have to jump across and since the latest patch there is a invisible wall that stops u from jumping / falling off stairs

also this bug stops u from progressing in the main story line

Well I found out that reloading a save that was 12 hours before I got to that point works. So it either messed up something with a save. I'll probably have to replay 12 hours now just to get out of a silly cave.

Ps4

(PS4)will try playing on a save before my quest(the great escape) see what happens,if not will reinstall game without patch and proceed.probably a bugged save file,due to there being someone on these forums who claims to have finished the game.

---------- Updated at 10:07 PM ----------

we are not alone

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40275-%28GAME-PROGRESSION-BUG%29-Climbing-over-a-ledge!%28the-great-escape%29?p=1696477#post1696477

Top Bottom