( PC ) End game without rewards and items from last phase

+
hi, ive got a little problem, if i complete main line and choose play more i have no rewards after that, ill spawn in front of hanakos tower
without the items I got in the last phase. Nomads clothes, weapons etc. Is that normal ? Thx

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

That sounds strange. If you have a save game right before the end of the main game, you could try that and see if it happens again. But I doubt that issue is intended.

You can report it to CDPR support here, for example, by clicking on "Contact us":
(you didn't specify what system you are playing on but on the support website the same article can befound for the other platforms as well)

its same all the time, if im in last part ive 100 reputation 60 / 60 and zero money, after end game titles and continue got 80/40/40 and 45k money and standing in front of hanako tower with active quest talk to hanako, theres no rewards, dont know what to do, maybe i must wait for update :(

(Contains a bit spoiler!!!)

Same Here!

I finished the game and escaped city with Aldecaldos. When i finished i was wearing jacket of clan, V's tank top, pants and boots. After finishing and the game sets me free to open world, only the jacket was in my inventory and three other gear i couldn't find anywhere, even in my stashes. Is it a bug? If it's not: why am i only wearing a jacket? It shouldn't be an only jacket. and what's the meaning of givin' me special gear of my character and taking them away from me? Does it mean that i can wear special items only on final mission for 2 or 3 hours? It was very disappointing experience for me. I'm kindly waiting for reply if it's a bug or not.

Last edited:
I feel like this could have been implemented better with a New Game + mode or just a continuation of the game past the main storyline (if the ending allowed for it) because I ran into this issue too and it's quite annoying.

That sounds strange. If you have a save game right before the end of the main game, you could try that and see if it happens again. But I doubt that issue is intended.

You can report it to CDPR support here, for example, by clicking on "Contact us":
(you didn't specify what system you are playing on but on the support website the same article can befound for the other platforms as well)
I tried to send a report, it didnt accept .rar file and sent .zip file of my save folders. but i dont know if it's sent or not cause there's no notification screen in your web-site or any other information post in my personal e-mail. How can i learn if it's sent?

yeah it says straight up "go to your stash to find special items!" and there's nothing. i have the jacket i got from the nomads and that was on me. seems like a bug or another feature not implemented, like the gorilla arms opening doors and removing turrets

I opend a thread about the same topic a day ago. Finished the story, got reset to the point of no return. XP, money and items wiped from last mission. No promised reward items for beating the game. So I just did some side missions here and there and suddenly the reward items appeared in my inventory. Out of nowhere. No idea. They are there. Now I could play the last mission like a neverending loop without getting anything from it past the intial reward items.

I opend a thread about the same topic a day ago. Finished the story, got reset to the point of no return. XP, money and items wiped from last mission. No promised reward items for beating the game. So I just did some side missions here and there and suddenly the reward items appeared in my inventory. Out of nowhere. No idea. They are there. Now I could play the last mission like a neverending loop without getting anything from it past the intial reward items.
I did lots of side missions after completion, and they still did not exist :/ I hope it will appear some day for me.

I also got a gift ( a weapon called Mox) from Judy. It's seen orange-coloured (legendary) from far. And when you loot it, you see it's a blue (rare) weapon. I think it's also a bug.

It's all heart-breaking experiences for me cause i really got deep into cyberpunk world. I am now grinding for some crafting for my character but i started to think it's all pointless.

I did lots of side missions after completion, and they still did not exist :/

I read there are different boni depending what ending you got. Have you looked into this? I don't know what reward goes with what ending though. Sorry.

Ü
I did lots of side missions after completion, and they still did not exist :/ I hope it will appear some day for me.

I also got a gift ( a weapon called Mox) from Judy. It's seen orange-coloured (legendary) from far. And when you loot it, you see it's a blue (rare) weapon. I think it's also a bug.

It's all heart-breaking experiences for me cause i really got deep into cyberpunk world. I am now grinding for some crafting for my character but i started to think it's all pointless.
A few items most likely the iconics are showing Orange before Picking up and in your Inventory its often lower than legendary cause you need to craft til legendary with the specific iconic/item. For example the witcher reward we got are in blue rarity but you can craft/Upgrade them even to legendary. So take a good look into your crafting Samples. Imagine you are getting a low Green rarity iconic right at the start of the game from a vendor for free and you csn Upgrade it to legendary.. in all lets plays and reviews i never saw this Pistole again.. 😉 So i think nobody just noticed it.

Same here. After finishing all side quests, I completed the main story. Two different endings same result. No rewards, stuck before last mission, not keeping anything from last mission.

Also same experience from @beighuman25, Mox shotgun looks like legendary, and then it is not.

This has to be a bug, because there is no point in post endgame if it is like that. Too sad.

I've just finished the game few hours ago. I accomplished the last mission with the Aldecaldos and ran through the desert with them. After credits, the game says there're rewards into my inventory, but nothing, at all. The clothes my V wore during epilogue and those (3 legendaries) I looted under the tent at the farm just before crossing the border, they all disappeared too, and no way to get them back.
I'm kinda disappointed.

Have a nice day.

Top Bottom