PC Gamers do not deserve a refund...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense guys but if you're on a PC you don't deserve a refund.

Idk what's happening on consoles but I know they're having problems but then again consoles are just trash PC's so I really don't care. Real gamers don't play on consoles...

But for PC, I've been gaming for over 30 years now. I have well over 40,000 hours of gaming experience across a magnitude of games. And this game is actually a masterpiece.

I cried 3 times during the main story. I (low key) fell in love 3 times. I befriended 2 characters that I started out hating. What an emotional rollercoaster.... This game hit a milestone in gaming history in that, it created characters that the player (me) became emotionally attached to. Non only that, they did it in such a sort amount of time.

If you beat the game in under 50 hours, then you didn't plan the game. You power gamed through the experience like some mmorpg dork trying to get max level.

If you spent over 60 hours in the game then you spent $1/hour for a absolutely astonishing experience. You cried, fell in love, and made friends for $1/hour...

If you pushed C and skipped through everything then you missed out...

Bugs, yeah. I didn't really find any game breaking bugs. I put 70 hours in so far.

Blantantly obvious areas of unfishied work or untapped potential, like anything sex related, character customization, or vehicle customization, etc. **Yes**, it's true. But it doesn't neglect the fact that we all fell in love with our characters. Especially those of us who played a female V and got to experience her absolutely flawless voice acting. Fuck Hollywood, give her a grammy, 10/10 experience.

Those of us who played a female V, we fell in love 3 times... Panama, Judy, but most of all, With our V...

So much so, that at the end of the game, after the ending, regardless of what we chose, we were left sad. We were left sad because, we loved V... You paid $60 to fall in love. The only reason you're disappointed, is because you got your heart broken kid.

You were in charge of V's fate and you chose. None of us got to decide Jon Snow's Fate... But we did decide V's and every choice given to us was poetic.

She was dead remember? Gone. That chip just gave her extra time, which also resorted in a new friend...

I think we all came here and bought this game because we were expecting a revolutionary breakthrough in gaming that would allow us to have unlimited customization, unlimited choices, and a sexual experience like no other game ever created in human history. We didn't get that. Instead, we fell in love, cried, made friends, and most importantly, we experienced V's life which was a beautiful nightmare...

Hopefully the developers realize that in order for this game to live up to it's full customization potential that they need to give the tools and keys to the modders. What the Skyrim modders did to that game is absolute human creative awesomeness. Skyrim was an empty shell but the modders turned that game into a collective masterpiece of human creativity. And yet, not once was I ever emotionally attached to that game or story, not once did I cry or fall in love.

The modders could power level this games customization.

Back to the point, there's definitely untapped potential. The customization... What customization lol?... We didn't even have face sliders...

But I got something that I didn't at all except. I got my emotions triggered... In a way that only masterpiece movies or TV shows have done this far.

Was that worth $1/hour? Fuck yes it was...

I'm on my 2nd playthrough now. I made a male V and I've gotta say, it's impossible to make a good looking male V. Plus he's too skinny like some 40 year old who's never worked out. No matter what, the face comes out scrunchie. And the voice acting is great but it's no Female V...

If you haven't played a female V. Trust me, doit.

I still go back and look at my save file before the point of no return. I see her, I love her... And I'm torn because I set her free but I also miss her because I was emotionally attached to her...

What Poetry... This game is Poetry... If you don't agree then you're probably an orc. But the elves in the world who appreciate poetry, understand.

As far as the Male V goes... I'm trying but, it's just not the same. Female V filled my heart up. And male V is skinny and ugly af.

You don't deserve a refund. None if us do. It definitely wasn't the game I thought it was going to be and it definitely has tons of areas of missed potential but,

Here's $60 for Female V. Worth every penny...

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom