[PC] [Gig] [Scrolls Before Swine] - Using "Distract Enemies" hack on TV in Aaron McCarlson apartament blocks the gig's progress

+
After obtaining CCTV footage in Maelstrom facility Player visits the Aaron McCarlson in his apartament to finish the quest. It is possible to use "Distract Enemies" during the conversation, which results with Aaron going inside and standing in front of TV. In result dialogue gets interrupted and progress is blocked. Player cannot enter the Aaron's apartament to approach him and finish the dialogue due to collision box blocking the entrance.
Save/load operation does not fix the issue - Aaron stays inside of his apartament even after restarting the game. The only way to finish the "Scrolls Before Swine" mission is to load the save file made before the issue occurred.

Who think to use "distract enemies" before the end of dialogue and before Aaron become hostile ?
I ask myself the question because if you have never done the mission, you can't know he become hostile. And if you've already done it, no need to distract him :)

Who think to use "distract enemies" before the end of dialogue and before Aaron become hostile ?
I ask myself the question because if you have never done the mission, you can't know he become hostile. And if you've already done it, no need to distract him :)
Me ;P Did dis for lulz, just wanted to check if Aaron will approach the TV and if I will be able to loot his apartament to gain a rare item from his safe visible after scanning the area. Simple thing done without thinking much. Maybe it's Player's fault, but at the same time it means this moment is not idiot-proof enough to prevent breaking the mission flow.
Also, you can predict the consequences of your choice just by looking at the dialogue lines.

Me ;P Did dis for lulz, just wanted to check if Aaron will approach the TV and if I will be able to loot his apartament to gain a rare item from his safe visible after scanning the area. Simple thing done without thinking much. Maybe it's Player's fault, but at the same time it means this moment is not idiot-proof enough to prevent breaking the mission flow.
Ok, my bad :D
If you don't know the quest and if you are a thief (smart for think that), i understand why and who can test this kind of thing ;)

Top Bottom