[PC] Higher level quickhacks tank performance

+
So as I've progressed through the game, I'm noticing that Quickhacks are having a HUGE impact on performance. Seen some other threads on Reddit about this issue.

Apparently as you start getting higher lvl Cyberdecks and Legendary Quickhacks that have some sort of passive attributes (i.e. unlocking free Daemons, Bonus Spread distance, etc.), it can cause your FPS to dip by 10-30%. For now, using an Epic Ping with multiple Breach Protocols in effect (Weapons Jammer, Optics Jammer, etc.), FPS drops from 80+ to the high 40s for the duration...which is exacerbated by anything that extends quickhack/breach duration.

Removing all Cyberdeck mods immediately stops the problem because all breach protocols stop working when you unequip them.

So as I've progressed through the game, I'm noticing that Quickhacks are having a HUGE impact on performance. Seen some other threads on Reddit about this issue.

Apparently as you start getting higher lvl Cyberdecks and Legendary Quickhacks that have some sort of passive attributes (i.e. unlocking free Daemons, Bonus Spread distance, etc.), it can cause your FPS to dip by 10-30%. For now, using an Epic Ping with multiple Breach Protocols in effect (Weapons Jammer, Optics Jammer, etc.), FPS drops from 80+ to the high 40s for the duration...which is exacerbated by anything that extends quickhack/breach duration.

Removing all Cyberdeck mods immediately stops the problem because all breach protocols stop working when you unequip them.
I confirm. Recently I have the same problem. In the early days of the game, I had a stable 60-90 fps. Now, at the beginning of the game, the FPS is kept, and then when using some cyberdecks FPS drops to 15-30, especially when sending a "request" to an enemy NPC or vehicle, which includes displaying all enemies and vehicles through walls.
I have i7 9900k, 32 GB RAM, rtx 2080 ti, playing in FULLHD rtx off...

Top Bottom