PC Hotfix

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

A hotfix for Cyberpunk 2077 is out on PC. It addresses audio software-related crashes on game launch.

Funny you should say that, because since the 1.5 major, there's a new audio bug related to the time skipping event.
Once you skip some time, the audio loop for this GUI is STUCK on repeat and it drives me crazy.
It cannot be fixed with reloading a save. I need to quit the game entirely.
So yeah, I will not skip time at all, because I don't want that hissing sound stuck in my brain for the whole game session.

Please fix

Guest 4561861

Keep up the good work. I was hoping, though, that this would fix the walking (or fast walking) that sounds like V is chewing potato chips.

Just a note on modding:

Whenever a game is updated, obviously the actual game data will have changed in some way. This means that the data existing mods may reference will no longer be the same, which can often make mods function incorrectly or not at all. This requires mods to be updated in order to function according to the new data.

This applies to all games, all mods, on any platform. This will not change. That's how software works.

If you happen to have a mod that still works perfectly fine after an update, that simply means that the update did not alter the particular data that particular mod references. It is not a reflection on the game or the mod. It's just happenstance. If the game data a mod references is changed, then that mod will break to some degree. This is guaranteed.

i dont know why but my game disappeared from the installed and i had to reinstall all -_- and i played just last night so i don't know what happened, hope i still have my saves

Well, my game doesn't crash, so if this hotfix doesn't do anything else, I'll pass.. 'cause the last hotfix was 60-70Gb on GOG. ^^'

Congratulations, now my game is crashing sometimes !!!! The Patch 1.5 made my fps drops dramaticly everytime I get in or out the Map.
The "Blood and Wine" effect now is present in Cyberpunk.
There is a way to remove this patch?? I prefer a game with no "improvements" but stable and playable !!!!

My desktop is:
AMD 5600x - 64Gb Trident Neo
Asus ROG STRIX RTX 3070 8Gb
2Tb Corsair MP600

i know im not crazy but post hotfix my first person immersion mod isn't working. im not crazy right. like im not even getting prompts for cet when i boot up. and this is my first playthrough but my health has been reset back to 100 from 260, not sure if thats natural. but still, keep up the good work though guys glad to see u guys are putting in the effort. <3
Like the mod @SigilFey said, mods rely on the game's archives to function. An update alters the game's archives in order to change the code and possibly some assets inside, therefore there's always a big chance of mods to stop working, it's completely normal.

Top Bottom