[PC] Input delay, keys being blocked

+
[PC] Input delay, keys being blocked

So no matter whether I use a controller or a keyboard, all input seems to be delayed by about half a second. Moving around the game feels like a chore, it's just not responsive, and that's one of the main things that's really ruining the game for me right now

Another issue that really annoys me is that the game seems to disable certain keys on my keyboard. I have a Microsoft WirelessKeyboard 3000 which comes with extra buttons for controlling the volume or muting it, and in the witcher games (this was already a problem with TW2) these keys don't work, I have to open the steam overlay to change the volume in-game on the fly. Considering that the audio in cutscenes is often lower than it should be this issue is only made worse.

One last thing that isn't really a bug, but some things I'd like to be able to turn off in the HUD options: The notification for switching between a keyboard and a controller (Yes, I know I did that, no need to notify me every time) and the skip button in conversations. I don't want to have all my screenshots looking like this: View attachment 14478

Attachments

• 2015-05-19_00009.jpg
    2015-05-19_00009.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom