PC Muddy blurry pixelated textures problem? I found out why.

+
I had many textures of random objects like trash, magazines, vending machine displays, etc have extremely pixelated and blurry textures. I figured out why. For some reason my graphics and video settings were altered by themselves where I had my graphics preset set to low and my resolution set at 1600x900 when I had them much higher. Once I more or less returned them to how I had them. (Preset on HIGH and 1920x1080). The graphics were sharper as they were before I experienced that blurry look.

So If you were experiencing extremely blurry textures on models and surfaces when it wasn't like that before, go through both your graphics and videos settings.

A before and after below

The after still has that signature blurry/fuzzy look to it. The signs should be sharp like the rest of the vending machine. They can be pixelated if CDPR wants them to be, but they still need to be sharp and pop. Though, in the future, I don't know why screens would be low res and blurry. It's like this on Series X too. The big signs out in the world are mostly blurry/low res too. Walk up to a can or container on a shelf. It looks straight out of an N64. Later I'll grab a screen shot to show you.

Top Bottom