(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the feedback I got from GOG's tech support. Even if underwear being permanent during exploration is accurate (doesn't explain why a female V can be topless during exploration), the gray polygons issue was not even considered.
Is this really intended? What about the bug that bra always on after turn the nudity filter on and off? They are probably not going to address this soon, maybe wait for mods. Maybe this censorship is for consoles. Hope they can change their mind.

This is the feedback I got from GOG's tech support. Assuming the underwear being permanent during exploration were accurate (it doesn't explain why a female V can be topless during exploration), the gray polygons issue was not even considered.

Except its not normal underwear, indeed if you turn on the filter, you have 2 types of underwear ontop of each other.

Instead you get this weird big boxer type underwear, its like a debug version of the character model in that sense, this cant be right.

Now if its the underwear with the filter on that you can kinda see, which looks more like a string, at least that looks more natural.

The F are they doing at CDPR.. this better be someone from tech support who didnt really read the question.

edit : i forgot, it can clearly be forced to show what it should be if you rapidly change pants, so that answer from tech support simply cant be right.

Is this really intended? What about the bug that bra always on after turn the nudity filter on and off? They are probably not going to address this soon, maybe wait for mods. Maybe this censorship is for consoles. Hope they can change their mind.

I never had the bra bug personally, but even still, my query about the polygons issue was ignored so it is still an insincere reply.
Post automatically merged:

The F are they doing at CDPR.. this better be someone from tech support who didnt really read the question.

edit : i forgot, it can clearly be forced to show what it should be if you rapidly change pants, so that answer from tech support simply cant be right.

I really hope it was just a case of that particular tech support person mis-reading the question. I don't want to lose my faith in CDPR.

Last edited:
I never had the bra bug personally, but even still, my query about the polygons issue was ignored so it is still an insincere reply.
Hope it's just the tech support didn't read it. And bra bug will appear when you turn on nudity filter, load and save, back to the main menu, turn off the filter, then load again. Now V will have a bra that is not supposed to be here. And V's breasts are poking out of the bra if you set the breasts size to big. The bra will appear outside of tight clothes, just like my profile picture.

This is the feedback I got from GOG's tech support. Assuming the underwear being permanent during exploration were accurate (it doesn't explain why a female V can be topless during exploration), the gray polygons issue was not even considered.

wait.....WHAT???!!!! if this its true im gonna be on fire with CD.

Actually i now cant replicate quickly changing pants as a temp fix.

Worked before but does nothing now for some reason.
Not like there are many ways to do that wrong lol.

It can however completely reset the char. model in the inventore screen, all of a sudden she will be bald and have different cup size breasts.

Something is wrong here.

Hope it's just the tech support didn't read it. And bra bug will appear when you turn on nudity filter, load and save, back to the main menu, turn off the filter, then load again. Now V will have a bra that is not supposed to be here. And V's breasts are poking out of the bra if you set the breasts size to big. The bra will appear outside of tight clothes, just like my profile picture.

if its true CD will have lot of things to answer......

Nudity Filter On
Nudity-Filter-On.jpg

Nudity Filter Off
Nudity-Filter-Off.jpg

Yeah, I also got the bra bug when I followed the steps you did.

Last edited:
Exactly, As my previous post, it is not a bug. They withdrew on their view on nudity in the game. But no explanation and it does not really make sense.

Exactly, As my previous post, it is not a bug. They withdrew on their view on nudity in the game. But no explanation and it does not really make sense.

If its truly intentional, they need to remove nudity options in the first place.. i mean why the option to chose penor size and breast size and ofcourse vayayay lol and pubic hair.. how the F does this make any sense right?

I really really start to get annoyed we get no answer here from anybody official.

Same bug, when I remove clothes:
-inventory no problem.
-photo mode no problem.
-In game when looking down I'm fully clothed.

Only way I found to solve this: save then load the save.

I am 46 years old and I paid for a game that they announced was uncensored. I don't want to see what I'm seeing right now, my immersion depends on what RED said in its campaigns and advertisements: a mature game.

im 100% with u, for me if they censor the game now i will take my way to refund it....i hate censorship (not only nude, blood etc etc too) and im here to play a fully mature game, the bad thing i have 16h on steam and they only can refund with 2h....but i will go to CD for cheat us about a content that now its "apparently" getting censored.... i want my full game and i pay it for a full game with all the content (and like another post if they dont do anything, like the keybinding i will refund for sure at all cost)

If its truly intentional, they need to remove nudity options in the first place.. i mean why the option to chose penor size and breast size and ofcourse vayayay lol and pubic hair.. how the F does this make any sense right?

I really really start to get annoyed we get no answer here from anybody official.
I think they are little overwhelmed by the bug reports, there are so many and more important/crashes/game breaking than this.
Also, did anybody get to any sex scene yet to confirm nudity?

I think they are little overwhelmed by the bug reports, there are so many and more important/crashes/game breaking than this.
Also, did anybody get to any sex scene yet to confirm nudity?

Here's a YouTube link, and from what we can see. they show nothing but some cinematic shots from a first person perspective.. I think they might've even "zoomed" in a bit to steer away from viewing any... bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom