(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with some of the gore/dismemberment, it feels like the nudity was toned down substantially before release.

I have to wonder if this was a result of CDPR trying to appease the progressive brigade that has been after their behinds for ages now.

I hope not.

It seems like everyone has the same censorship the Japanese release has. I hope it is a mistake and not intended. It would be absolutely immersion breaking for my V to be wearing shorts when she makes love with Judy.

I just noticed the same thing. Played last night after launch and I just finished the mission where you enter V's apartment.

In the last few minutes before I went to bed I removed all of V's clothes and was streaking around the apartment complex. It was hilarious. I was even fully nude in photo mode.

Started playing today and V had underwear on. In the inventory menu, V is completely nude. In 1st person or photo mode, V has on underwear.

I'm thinking it has to be a bug, because I was able to go full nude in photo mode last night. Weird.

EDIT: I'm on ps4, so it must either be a multi-platform bug (possibly after reaching a certain point in the game maybe?) or it was a ninja censor.

Last edited:
It seems like everyone has the same censorship the Japanese release has. I hope it is a mistake and not intended. It would be absolutely immersion breaking for my V to be wearing shorts when she makes love with Judy.
hello your comment gave me an idea and i went looked for it and find the a section in settings file (C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
so in that file there is this section and its set none by default as it should be but as you mentioned it isn't tried chaning the value but the game changes settings files to default as the value i enter is wrong so we need to find the right value , unless the only right value is "none" others wont work hahahah
{
"name": "CensorRegion",
"type": "name",
"value": "None",
"default_value": "None"
}

I can still see boxers on my character on first person view, even its naked. It goes for male and female.
My V appeared without genitals, I thought I failed on the character creation but then I checked by removing everything and... yeah, the big choomba was back!

I just noticed the same thing. Played last night after launch and I just finished the mission where you enter V's apartment.

In the last few minutes before I went to bed I removed all of V's clothes and was streaking around the apartment complex. It was hilarious. I was even fully nude in photo mode.

Started playing today and V had underwear on. In the inventory menu, V is completely nude. In 1st person or photo mode, V has on underwear.

I'm thinking it has to be a bug, because I was able to go full nude in photo mode last night. Weird.
hello your comment gave me an idea and i went looked for it and find the a section in settings file (C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
so in that file there is this section and its set none by default as it should be but as you mentioned it isn't tried chaning the value but the game changes settings files to default as the value i enter is wrong so we need to find the right value , unless the only right value is "none" others wont work hahahah
{
"name": "CensorRegion",
"type": "name",
"value": "None",
"default_value": "None"
}

Yeah, changing the values did not work. Nice find, though.

well i want to attach my personal point of view about this, not only bug with seeing underwear while i have censor off, i have issues with helm and hair, she appears bald when u are on first person.

Captura de pantalla (15).png

Captura de pantalla (16).png

Captura de pantalla (17).png

Captura de pantalla (18).png

well i want to attach my personal point of view about this, not only bug with seeing underwear while i have censor off, i have issues with helm and hair, she appears bald when u are on first person.

Not only do shorts appear on my naked V, when I put her top back on, some gray polygons show around the shoulder straps.

MiyakoNakedInventory.jpg

MiyakoNakedMirror.jpg

MiyakoNakedBug.jpg

Same issue here on PC... I have wierd boxer/briefs on when in first person...

I have not experienced any of the clipping issues where things are poking through clothes though.

I can forgive every other problem...

But I cannot forgive being unable to see little V flopping around as I streak through the whole of Night City.

I have not enabled the nudity censor, nor do I have the region censor. I can see the wang in its full glory when I view my character's inventory, but when I look down all I can see are a pair of boxers obscuring the crown jewels.

I've also heard of people having issues where the schlongs, vags and bobs pop out even while wearing clothes.

This happened to me lol

clipping....mesh.jpg

This issue seems to be wide-spread. Are the moderators or some such never going to acknowledge this? We can all forgive bugs, but want to know, categorically, that this is unintentional. The sooner the better. Just a "yeah, it's a bug" and we're good. Anything?

I'm on PS5. Same thing. I was playing earlier, naked as can be. Saved my game and came back a couple hours later and now I'm wearing undies. Also, my character doesn't have a butthole, literally unplayable.

I'm on PC. Graphics are great and frame rate is amazing. But V cannot, ever, under any circumstances, get truly naked except in character creation or inventory screens.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 01.10.07.png

Screenshot 2020-12-10 01.10.51.png

Screenshot 2020-12-10 01.13.02.png

Can we please get some acknowledgement that this is a bug? Speculation is running rampant as wildfires do here in California. Everyone is calling this a massive betrayal of the concept of the game. Can we get a single shred of hope that this is just a temporary bug that will eventually be patched?

This issue seems to be wide-spread. Are the moderators or some such never going to acknowledge this? We can all forgive bugs, but want to know, categorically, that this is unintentional. The sooner the better. Just a "yeah, it's a bug" and we're good. Anything?

I contacted GOG's tech support and submited my screenshots. I could not find a way to contact CDPR directly about this. I just hope the devs see the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom