(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if it's off topic, but the whole thing brings another issue to light, a least for me. I'm pretty sure my female character should be able to organically see her chest, even a male would clearly see his chest if looking down as a person would. But there's just lower torso and feet. To me, this seems like I have a really long-hanging neck, or I have a video camera strapped to the top of my head. Regardless of what I wanna see, it's just irking to me. I doubt it's something they'd consider adjusting, but hopefully an astute modder has the chance to fix it.

Oh, and I have gotten bottomless "nudity" to appear in fp, but I'm pretty sure it's doll texture, because she's supposed to be anything but smooth down there. So we know it's possible to fix this. Ball's in their court.

Well it's definitely not a matter of doll anatomy in the game. Got a shot from the end of the first mission. They did a good job on the detail, but are being prudes (or just a bug) about allowing you to see it...

This is basically gonna have the Streisand effect if they don't fix the issue w/ camera mode and player models having underwear while nude... hopefully just a bug that will get fixed.

Untitled.jpg

Nice job CDPR, 1.03 is like 0.013 Early Access. I never seen so much bugs on release after Fallout New Vegas.
Almost 2 days after release and you just can't drop to us quick hotfix for this bug with panties and no hair in mirror.
And when you watching down in POV - you see panties on you. ".json" - skynet and this is kill our planet.
HOW you can DO this bug?
I played with 1.03 from first seconds and before i come to apartments i can see full nude in photo mode, but if i watching down from POV - i see removed clothes on my character, but naked in inventory.
Give us nudity back because this is bug 999% my game never patched after i started playing without internet, sorry for bad English but i can't play in CP2077 with panties on me, buuueee >_<

This game need to be next Skyrim with 9999999999999 mods and 9999999999999 sex mods. With good console, with good opened source for mods... But... Moneys is better than name in History? I hope i mistake and you will make good sandbox in cyberpunk for modders. :( But first please back nudity from bug :D

Last edited:
Can confirm it's just a bug. I noticed the underwear also having issues on my light skin v, so I started a new game as a black v and I was able to be completely naked. I'm starting to think it could be a bug with skin types or something. Let me know what skin colors yall have.

Can confirm it's just a bug. I noticed the underwear also having issues on my light skin v, so I started a new game as a black v and I was able to be completely naked. I'm starting to think it could be a bug with skin types or something. Let me know what skin colors yall have.

Oh boy... CDPR might have a shitstorm if this turns out to be something....

I picked the first skin type. Now I have unremovable underwear and bra, and the bra clips out sometimes.

Same problem here, I remember that the first thing I did when I got to the apartment it was to check the mirror fully naked, and I remember that the first time I did it, it was fine, V was fully naked, but as soon as I changed clothes and I tried again she got underwear even if in the inventory it showed her fully naked, it must be bug, please fix, it should be top priority....

Same issue here on PC... I have wierd boxer/briefs on when in first person...

I have not experienced any of the clipping issues where things are poking through clothes though.
I had my afro glitch once and when i moved it flopped about and blocked my view lol. Only happened once

Same issue on PS4 pro, also facial features like hair and clothes are randomly disappearing reappearing

Despite my V undressing before taking a shower and going to bed, she's fully clothed in the shower and sleep animation. I mean, I get it, clothes need to be washed, too, but sleeping in wet pleather...? Come on, V... ^^

Testing this now myself for a second confirm. Will edit with update.

EDIT UPDATE: So this did not work for me. I tried three different skin tones. White, Tan and Black. All had lower underwear. I really do hope this is a temporary bug and not something they stealth patched in to appease some snowflake games urinalists. Would love a dev/mod to come confirm either way so we know where we stand.

Last edited:
This effects Xbox too. Also 3rd Person while driving has this effect, most noticeable while on a motorcycle.

Last edited:
Same here on xbox, it is a bug. I have now tried to change two pants very fast 10-15 times, the result was one time, the penis hangs out from the pant (very funny :D), second time, I have seen always one pant, no matter, what I had on.
I have tested now, if I change very fast the pants, and the other clothes: nude on photo mode came back, but in the menu, no matter what I wear, the character is nude....

Switching pants really quick on male V worked for me the pants showed in the equipped slot but he was naked it did take a few times before it worked though
steps I took
1. switch pants quickly until V is nude it may take more than one try
2. leave inventory
3. open inventory back up
4. remove pants from equipment slot so slot is empty
after I did all that he was completely nude even in photomode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom