(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
They never said they were forced to censor the game. Cyberpunk was never rated AO but they choose to not show full nudity during free roaming and to not permit infanticide to be sure to get an M rating. What they said on Discord, or maybe i read on some news website months ago is that players wouldn't be able to see main character genitalia when in first person gameplay and in other ways than customization menu. I remember they also said that running fully nude in the city wouldn't be possibile. A proof for that last thing is that NPCs seems to not react even when you have tits exposed. I can't search on their official Discord channel cause I'm permabanned because i complained about Steam and GOG getting the very same consoles and cloud gaming versions in case game had to be censored for an M rating (it wasn't but devs self-censored themselves to avoid this) while PC also allows Unrated and AO rated games. So also an official uncut patch wouldn't be possible. So i don't call this censorship but self-censorship, this also happened in many other games. When a game is released uncut and AO on PC is because developers just chosen time ago to make it uncut and so they doesn't apply self-censorship, but this often happens only with indie games like Hatred, Agony, Succubus, Outlast 2. Many years ago Rockstar Games crossed the line of AO rating games with GTA San Andreas and Manhunt 2 but these two games were the only AAA games to be released with an AO rating. Good old times. 😭

The female nudity is still present in the first mission. This is from 1.04 using the original basegame_4_gamedata.archive (without the hex edits). It is illogical for CDPR to censor only the male nudity but leave the female nudity in. Unless a developer him or herself confirms the self-censorship, I cannot see how this is anything other than a bug.

Medivac body nudity.jpg

Last edited:
The female nudity is still present in the first mission. This is from 1.04 using the original basegame_4_gamedata.archive (without the hex edits). It is illogical for CDPR to censor only the male nudity but leave the female nudity in. Unless a developer him or herself confirms the self-censorship, I cannot see how this is anything other than a bug.

Not entirely. The male's penis would have been fairly visible when moving around the scene, whereas for the female they took special care to not show anything too explicit like primary genitalia.

This isn't visible in game. You can't go so near and see her genitals.

It seems kinda automated though not gonna lie
Post automatically merged:

Weird, I've submitted the exact same thing to them via support and I haven't received an email in response. I'm also on PC. I'm also in the USA, which also states that our country has no "Censorship for Cyberpunk 2077."
I spammed on like 4 different email accounts until i got a response

It seems kinda automated though not gonna lie

I spammed on like 4 different email accounts until i got a response
you are also on Playstation, I've heard rumors that consoles are being censored. I guess we will have to wait and see.

you are also on Playstation, I've heard rumors that consoles are being censored. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Ps will most likely get censored but i doubt xbox will they have conan will full nudity also he says there is no nudity in free roam yet there is it is only partial nudity

Conan on ps have full nudity too, i dont know if this censor on the game its true but if is it i will refund asap.
Oh i did not know that well i must say they have lied and i will refund as well not just because of nudity because they lied and i am done defending a company that just sees us as a number and nothing more it is also cowardly that they have not adressed it to the public they have just brushed over it

It just stupid to not be able to play nude in first person when the inventory management show the nude version.
Even for mirror and photo mode we need modder/hex knowledge/info to fix the mess they made (not being able to see your character genitalia)
Exactly they have really played us used nudity as a selling point and you can customise genitals but can't even see them in the scenes! How pointless...

"during exploration" Doesn't make any sense since we don't have nudity during cutscenes either...
Bang on

confirmed, they send me the same email. the game its censored.
That is the final nail in the coffin for me the game is broke enough lol without features being took they knew this all along i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom