(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the game was just weirdly prudish about first person view, it's kind of hilarious that in the inventory screen I can see V's bits but she takes a shower and decides to wear shorts

but also V's boobs clip through every outfit and it's really silly and distracting

I thought the game was just weirdly prudish about first person view, it's kind of hilarious that in the inventory screen I can see V's bits but she takes a shower and decides to wear shorts

but also V's boobs clip through every outfit and it's really silly and distracting
Can you create another topic (BUG) V Boobs clips with every outfit?

Yeah I had the clipping on the boobs too, unequipping and reequipping a shirt worked to fix it. Havnt had it again yet.

Last edited:
My V is wearing shorts in first person view but is fully naked in the inventory screen, though I have the nudity censor turned off.

On edit: she also has the breasts clipping through her top.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I had the clipping on the boobs too, unequipping and reequipping a shirt worked to fix it. Havnt had it again yet.

That solution did not work for me.

Last edited:
I can forgive every other problem...

But I cannot forgive being unable to see little V flopping around as I streak through the whole of Night City.

I have not enabled the nudity censor, nor do I have the region censor. I can see the wang in its full glory when I view my character's inventory, but when I look down all I can see are a pair of boxers obscuring the crown jewels.

I've also heard of people having issues where the schlongs, vags and bobs pop out even while wearing clothes.

I can forgive the random nude T-posing while driving into an new area, and the random times I see floating people, among other bugs. But not being able to see my kitty while in first person is a line crossed that I never even knew I had. lol, But ya fix please.

Yeah lol same problem here.If you can call it a problem that is... More like you can not fulfill your dream of streaking night city.

I can still see boxers on my character on first person view, even its naked. It goes for male and female.

Along with some of the gore/dismemberment, it feels like the nudity was toned down substantially before release.

I have to wonder if this was a result of CDPR trying to appease the progressive brigade that has been after their behinds for ages now.

I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom