(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, spoilers I guess, but this is trully the 1st time I felt very disappointed so far. I don't know dudes, I never wear trunks in the shower... ya know?
20201215170707_1.jpg

This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't advertise so much that censorship would be non-existant, if they didn't allow players to choose to be completely naked... and so on and forth. Female characters can even choose their nipple type! All of that for what, too see their underwear in the shower?

I just don't get it, and the responses I'm seeing from costumer support that other people is sharing here is just very very disappointing in general.

Note that I'm not gay, I don't really "need" to see my character's junk and I also am I'm a healthy relationship for years. I just find it trully ridiculous that this game advertised so much the liberty to customize your genitals only to keep seeing the same puritanism as the rest of the games nowaways. I don't go to the shower in underwear!

Meanwhile, heads chopping, limbs cutting, bloodbath everywhere, but my junk and a pussy? That's off-limits, fellas! That's AdUlT oNlY.

I'm on PS5 and i was able to see the full nude character in the inventory screen, first person view
and the photo mode. There was no underwear and it worked through the whole beginning
until the open world part started. After that point (after visiting your apartment),
it didnt work anymore. The character is always wearing underwear.
I tried two fresh save files with the two other life paths but even in these two new save files
the characters are wearing underwear (even in the tutorial area, where my first character was completely nude).

So it worked one time for the first 45 minutes or so and then suddenly underwear
and now theres underwear even in the first 45 minutes with a new save file.
Just for clarification: i didnt download any hotfix or patch in that time frame
it just didnt work anymore all of a sudden.

Hey everyone!

I see this thread has grown quite a lot, so I'm here to dispel any doubts - lack of nudity (outside of the inventory) is not a bug, this works as intended. If you undress V, they will always have underwear in FPP and photo mode and any other cases outside of the inventory menu.

No need to submit it as a bug to our support :)

Best,
Alicja

Hey everyone!

I see this thread has grown quite a lot, so I'm here to dispel any doubts - lack of nudity (outside of the inventory) is not a bug, this works as intended. If you undress V, they will always have underwear in FPP and photo mode and any other cases outside of the inventory menu.

Best,
Alicja
Why?

Hey everyone!

Best,
Alicja
May i ask why are we even allowed to customise it then just a question considering we never see it

Hey everyone!

Best,
Alicja

So sad... I would like to say something more. But I got nothing.

Cyberpunk 2077.jpg

Hey everyone!

Best,
Alicja
This is very dissapointing to hear... guess I know which mods will be on top download.

This also kills any hope for future expanding on adult activities in the city.

Hey everyone!

Best,
Alicja
I don't see people suing CD Projekt RED for false advertising, but it's really sad, really really sad that you fell for SIE/Microsoft and ESRB puritanism....

Mods shall be our salvation against the tirany of conservadurism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom