PC Patch Imminent!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea weird. The expansion pass still shows but not actual game but it did a few hours ago. Take it as a sign...

Last edited:
My only question is why is it out later for PC than it is on the consoles? Especially after considering they own gog and consoles have to go through a verification (add an extra week)

My only question is why is it out later for PC than it is on the consoles? Especially after considering they own gog and consoles have to go through a verification (add an extra week)

Yeah, it is a lack of respect for PC gamers. Why do we have to wait for Sony and Microsoft verification? Really?!

Yeah, it is a lack of respect for PC gamers. Why do we have to wait for Sony and Microsoft verification? Really?!

ahh thank you, was trying hard to figure it out since i know the process for both fairly well. At the moment I have multiple game breaking bugs that are keeping me on a specific map, these are all supposedly fixed with the patch but waiting.... and now waiting longer than my friend who plays on a console is extremely annoying. He has already updated and is playing ..... im still waiting for the patch to hit.

No, it's not a lack of respect. PC version has a much more sophisticated set of fixes involved in it, they are likely trying to cram as much as possible into 1.07

enough to warrant an extra week of "fixes"? thats about the time frame for verification. to be honest they need to lay off the DLC and push out hot fixes as a separate thing. If they have 2 teams thats fine make them independent of each other and let the hotfix team drop them when they finished with them. If they are not separate then they need to focus on fixes and push them out and THEN work on DLC. After reading the forums I can see many people seem to understand the same thing, they are either holding the patch back or they waited until after they finished with console then they started working on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom