(PC) permanent crashes since today (19.12.)

+
all was fine until today. randomly crashes to desktop after 5-10 minutes ingame.
- nvidia driver up to date
- tried check and repair installation via GOG
- tried different savepoints
- tried different missions
- tried switching Raytracing off, scale down graphics

same result.
graphics: nvidia rtx2070

Last edited:
I know 1.05 isnt out yet but I only had one crash once and today already got two in a row. I think the game did had a update today on pc cuz i play with ps4 controller and i always had xbox buttons displayed ingame exept today i have the ps4 buttons so they must have updated something.

Dude 1.05 is not out yet for PC, you issue is on 1.04. They fixed allot of crashes in 1.05 perhaps they fixed your issue also.

all was fine until 1.05. randomly crashes to desktop after 5-10 minutes ingame.
- nvidia driver up to date
- tried check and repair installation via GOG
- tried different savepoints
- tried different missions
- tried switching Raytracing off, scale down graphics

same result.
graphics: nvidia rtx2070

1.05 isn't even released yet...... check for pc fault or wait for patch.

Dude 1.05 is not out yet for PC, you issue is on 1.04. They fixed allot of crashes in 1.05 perhaps they fixed your issue also.

my GOG news says 1.05 is available for pc now... (15h ago)
anyway, something must have changed because i haven't experienced a single crash until today.

Last edited:
anyway, something must have changed because i haven't experienced a single crash until today.
i dont care if it is 1.05 or not

Nothing has changed in the game files since 1.04, the update 1.05 is not available for PC yet.

You clearly misread the info on GOG:

1608394391879.png

i dont care if it is 1.05 or not

"Hotfix 1.05 is now live on Xbox and PlayStation systems! PC version will follow soon." its out for consoles only, PC patch not out yet 100%.

I got the exact same issue, game used to run super smooth the last two weeks but since today it is practically unplayable. Servere lag is starting from the moment the CCPR emblem appears with sound and video being out of sync in the following video sequence. Main Menu is smooth but the loading screen as well as the game itself lags incredibly.

Top Bottom