pc players need refunds too

+
why was there refunds offered only for console players? i can't play this game properly on pc i have to keep reloading over and over again because quests break often very often the latest one being with a little help from my friends, the punchcard is unlootable so i can't progress, so i have to reload back all the way to the beginning of it go through all dialog AGAIN, i am so sick of this game, it has a good story and i like it but i can't experience any of it because i am too busy reloading and reloading and reloading, i am so sick of it, offer refunds to pc players too.

PC gaming was a footnote in the apology and that tells you all you need to know. There are many basic issues on PC, because this game was made for consoles and they just expect you to play with a controller. Steam might refund you, because they are still a legit shop and honor their terms of sevice. Many bought this on GOG however; and that being a CDP company just follow their line of not giving a damn.

PC gaming was a footnote in the apology and that tells you all you need to know. There are many basic issues on PC, because this game was made for consoles and they just expect you to play with a controller. Steam might refund you, because they are still a legit shop and honor their terms of sevice. Many bought this on GOG however; and that being a CDP company just follow their line of not giving a damn.

I tried to get my refund from them, they expect me to play less than 2 hours, that is so impossible to come to grips with the fact that this is an unfinished, falsely advertised and overpromised game!

I made this account up here, because I want a refund

Yea thats steams policy. Has been for a long time. Kinda bad one at that but..

Yeah I understand on their part, I am so happy I bought from steam and not from GOG, I feel so good that my 100% money is not going to that scam corporation
Post automatically merged:

Considering the bugs don't even become more of an issue until the prologue is over as well makes going over that 2 hr mark easy. Not to mention steam counts the red launcher being open as time played.

Ohh that's why it was showing a pretty bloated time for my playthrough

Yeah I understand on their part, I am so happy I bought from steam and not from GOG, I feel so good that my 100% money is not going to that scam corporation

Ohh that's why it was showing a pretty bloated time for my playthrough
I tried making my case to steam opened up a ticket but they were gung ho about not giving me a refund. Hoping we get he sony refund treatment on pc.

Doubt that will happend, if you "played" for more then 2 hours. i could be wrong ofc
If you go over the 2 hr mark on steam its entirely up to them if you can still be refunded. For instance i had been refunded for dayz with 3 hrs played but rejected for a refund on conan exiles with 2hrs 4 min.

I tried making my case to steam opened up a ticket but they were gung ho about not giving me a refund. Hoping we get he sony refund treatment on pc.

Maybe, I don't really think so, CDPR will not allow that, if so much money is sucked from their system, just like my game their stock bubble would crash!

Maybe, I don't really think so, CDPR will not allow that, if so much money is sucked from their system, just like my game their stock bubble would crash!
No way plenty of users even with the option wouldn't refund because they either love cdpr or the game itself. Besides when the game rereleases in a better state most of them would probably rebuy it.

No way plenty of users even with the option wouldn't refund because they either love cdpr or the game itself. Besides when the game rereleases in a better state most of them would probably rebuy it.

Yeah so many people are sycophants for CDPR, as if its not a billion dollar company but a mum&pop run shop. Also, I have this theory that CP2077 crossed the bubble its a mainstream game like GTA, because it sure as hell feels like a GTA clone mixed with Borderlands, so most people enjoy it for that reason, I on the other hand was expecting an RPG as it was marketed, RPG like TW3 or KCD or TOW

PC version is in playable shape as far as I'm concerned. Its just not the greatest of all time kind of launch it was hyped up to be.

Poor title, but here. Their share has lost third of its value. Apparently CDPR is target of short sellers at the moment.

Hehe its already in free fall. down 15% so far today -.-

Hehehe niicceeee

PC version is in playable shape as far as I'm concerned. Its just not the greatest of all time kind of launch it was hyped up to be.

Poor title, but here. Their share has lost third of its value. Apparently CDPR is target of short sellers at the moment.

Hmm agree but it sure as hell ain't an rpg, I think most of the people on this forum were expecting the game to be rpg, CDPR had zero intentions of delivering it, we got scammed!

I requested a refund with 4hrs played. I don't support their policy of saying one thing and then doing another (censorship on nudity policy) among the myriad of problems with the game.

It is always worth a shot. If not I will be posting 0/1-star reviews everywhere I can as a warning to others. Such a shame too, this game had so much promise.

Hmm agree but it sure as hell ain't an rpg, I think most of the people on this forum were expecting the game to be rpg, CDPR had zero intentions of delivering it, we got scammed!

To be honest, CP2077 gives me a strong fallout 4-vibe. Its an RPG in a different vein than Witcher.

Also: Sony has retracted CP2077 from the playstation store.

Yeah, PC players are always threated like second-class citizen even by cd project. It is weird considering their own platform is also on PC.

Remember when they downgraded Witcher 3 on PC because consoles wouldn't be able to handle it? And then they tried to lie about it and never fixed it? That's the kind of company we are dealing with.

To be honest, CP2077 gives me a strong fallout 4-vibe. Its an RPG in a different vein than Witcher.

Also: Sony has retracted CP2077 from the playstation store.

Yeah heard that Sony news when I woke up. I don't know man, dialogue options are worthless, lifepaths literally have no consequences, neither do players actions and in Fo4 at the very least I could see my character all the time, from 3rd person the clothes I decided to wear and in dialogues the face I created, it felt more like I was playing the role of a survivor, that feeling is not replicated here and I am not 100% sure about it but I think I like FO4 more than this thing.

Top Bottom