pc players need refunds too

+
Yeah, PC players are always threated like second-class citizen even by cd project. It is weird considering their own platform is also on PC.

Remember when they downgraded Witcher 3 on PC because consoles wouldn't be able to handle it? And then they tried to lie about it and never fixed it? That's the kind of company we are dealing with.
Wait did that really happen?

Yeah, PC players are always threated like second-class citizen even by cd project. It is weird considering their own platform is also on PC.

Remember when they downgraded Witcher 3 on PC because consoles wouldn't be able to handle it? And then they tried to lie about it and never fixed it? That's the kind of company we are dealing with.

Yeah I don't remember that happening! I was playing TW3 on an old system so it was already a bit of a push for me :)

I have asked GOG for a refund, I cannot even get the game to run. I can watch the "news" vid at the start, and then the next "Enter to continue" goes nowhere.

To wait 11 months, after pre-order, for this trash to make it to release, is ridiculous, and then some. I have done everything suggested to make the game run. Shut off every overlay, even the ones that arent running. Reinsalled, clean installed drivers, etc, etc.

Enough is enough.

I have asked GOG for a refund, I cannot even get the game to run. I can watch the "news" vid at the start, and then the next "Enter to continue" goes nowhere.

To wait 11 months, after pre-order, for this trash to make it to release, is ridiculous, and then some. I have done everything suggested to make the game run. Shut off every overlay, even the ones that arent running. Reinsalled, clean installed drivers, etc, etc.

Enough is enough.
Im thinking now that sony has offered refunds if xbox gets on board as well that would pretty much put pressure for pc users to receive it as well.

I bought on steam and got my refund denied for playing more than 2hrs. It takes more than 2hrs to see the game is broken and not what you were promised when you bought it. If they can do it with Sony they can do it with other platforms as well.

The game is fine on pc, i don't have a super one, but it was better than on my ps4 pro.
Im sure it may run better on pc most of the time than on ps4 framerate wise. That makes complete sense but bug wise. Its the same. It runs differently on different setups like most pc games but amplified by improper testing due to being a rushed release.

I requested a refund with 4hrs played. I don't support their policy of saying one thing and then doing another (censorship on nudity policy) among the myriad of problems with the game.

It is always worth a shot. If not I will be posting 0/1-star reviews everywhere I can as a warning to others. Such a shame too, this game had so much promise.

They refunded me! woot!

I tried to get my refund from them, they expect me to play less than 2 hours, that is so impossible to come to grips with the fact that this is an unfinished, falsely advertised and overpromised game!

I made this account up here, because I want a refund

It's no accident that they lock you into a bunch of tutorials and cut-scenes for the first 2 hours.

People are waiting longer, myself included so yeah ... probably the 30 day period will run out sooner :D
What sucks in my case is that I already had CP2077 on Ps4 (Played on Ps5) and i wanted to see if it would run better on PC. All these people here saying "its running flawlessly on my pc" yea its cuz you got a $2000 worth of beef in there lol Game still lags, crashes, framerate not great even on medium and low settings for me, plus the cops and NPC AI is also broken

They aren't refunding the gdme for bugs they are refunding for playability.

No game has ever gave refunds for bugs, if that was possible, Bethesda would be broke.

If it's not running on your pc due to specs, they released the system req before launch. You are expected to make sure your game can run before buying.

Finally, like with Sony, it's not cdpr fault steam only gives you 2 weeks or 2 hours to refund. If you wanted longer you would've chosen gog which has a 30 day refund policy.

What sucks in my case is that I already had CP2077 on Ps4 (Played on Ps5) and i wanted to see if it would run better on PC. All these people here saying "its running flawlessly on my pc" yea its cuz you got a $2000 worth of beef in there lol Game still lags, crashes, framerate not great even on medium and low settings for me, plus the cops and NPC AI is also broken

Now the issues with AI and all are of course the same, but it does run good. At least for me it did. Reason I'm refunding is primarily that I cannot fully remap controls and thus cannot play as left handed.
Given all the other stuff going on, I just currently don't trust CDPR that much. I was already hugely dissapointed by the start where my lifepath was 15 minutes before being booted to the street. I'll hapily buy it in a year or two if they fix all this mess. At the moment though, it's a virtual brick for me.

They aren't refunding the gdme for bugs they are refunding for playability.

No game has ever gave refunds for bugs, if that was possible, Bethesda would be broke.

If it's not running on your pc due to specs, they released the system req before launch. You are expected to make sure your game can run before buying.

Finally, like with Sony, it's not cdpr fault steam only gives you 2 weeks or 2 hours to refund. If you wanted longer you would've chosen gog which has a 30 day refund policy.
I have a Vega64 with Ryzen 7 2700x and 32 gb of RAM with a 2tb Samsung SSD, I meet the system requirements for high settings and the game runs like crap on medium even going to low doesn't give me constant and stable 60fps. If the game isn't optimized for hardware that came out 2 or 3 years ago then yes they are expecting you to have top shelf beef from this year in your PC, OR they haven't optimized it for AMD.

Besides the bugs im constantly crashing to the point i gave up playing days ago. Wheres the steam and gog refunds? Even xbox is giving them now.

Top Bottom