pc players need refunds too

+
I got my refund on GOG today, after nine days. So hang in there, I did however passively aggressively raised two additional tickets during that time :D Good luck with refunds everyone, at least on GOG it seems to work, you just have to wait long. That's that for me, laters.
:think:Thanks WilliamSternritter for these words of hope, I really appreciate that during this whole thing we are going through. :sleep::)

Guest 4509026

Taking the L means taking the loss. Seems alot of the pc users are willing to rate the game positive even though they have crashes and bugs. Most of them even mention those things in their positive review. I just hada guy tell me the AI in this game is immersive LOL.

Holy cow, what kind of serious Stockholm syndrome or sunken cost fallacy mentality causes someone to think the AI in this game is immersive?!?!

You can believe what ever you want you have that right if you want to continue to blame the devs and the game you have every righto that opinion.

I completely disagree with you.

Also
User Score

Mixed or average reviewsbased on 22054 Ratings

22054 of your fellow player PC player average rating is 7.1/10 do you think a game that has "major technical problems and does not work" would have gotten that high. People are saying they have seen bugs but obviously the bugs any performance issues are not that serious to still be able to get that high of a score.

If you don't put gas in the car and it stops . Did the car s manufacture sell you a defective car.?

Other big games work on my computer.

I answered this already

Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game

Also not true every game is built differently and will interact with your system as a whole differently so the above statement not accurate.

There is nothing magical about .

If you have 2 people - and a piece of software

Person 1 run smoothly on with no issues

Person 2 computer has major problems .

It is not a problem with the software as it has proven to run smoothly on person 1 computer

This has nothing to do with defending the devs or being a "fanboy. It has to do with logic.

Software that has major problems is not capable of running smoothly on ANYONES PC

that a simple undeniable fact.

Something that is broken is always broken no matter who uses it. It does not magically change condition depended on the user.

that does mean that bugs don't exist. I am talking in a general sense based on general performance.
I don't care what the user score is if I can't even start the game without crashing. Everything you're telling me doesn't really help considering that I simply am completely unable to play the game at all. :facepalm: You can tell me it's the best game you have ever played, but it matters not since I can't play the game. Many Many others share their opinions and say the exact opposite of anything positive. You can disagree with me and I can disagree with you and that's all fine but I've asked for a refund. I'm done. I'm walking away from this because I feel betrayed. You can't force me to like something that is so broken incomplete and you can't force me to stay and like it. It's not honest. Good day. :howdy:

Put in for a refund with the help me refund email they put out in their statement. Emailed me back with a form and when you select pc it tells you to hit up steam :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

Untitled.png

PC version is in playable shape as far as I'm concerned. Its just not the greatest of all time kind of launch it was hyped up to be.

Poor title, but here. Their share has lost third of its value. Apparently CDPR is target of short sellers at the moment.

The game will break when it hits the 8MB mark on PC. It is not in playable shape at all. It is indeed broken. Even Skyrim is more reliable.

You just have to make a lot of noise, I got refunded on steam
Ive submitted 4 manual tickets each with 2 replies and keep being told no 2 hour limit and to contact cdpr. I did and they sent me back to steam lol. Steam and cdpr are doing this.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Ehhh, I think their stocks are the least of their worries at this point. Me thinks they're in for a bit more of a scolding in the form of lawsuits if the info I read is correct. But, apparently misrepresentation suits are only being CONSIDERED at this point, nothing for sure. But I'd be getting my affairs in order if I were the management team.

The apology video referenced high reviews on the PC version but those reviews were obviously paid for. I bought the game after watching IGN and Gamespot reviews and found out that they inflated their score after playing it. It took more than 2 hours to get to the point where that became apparent so I figured I just had to live with it. Bottom line is that the game isn't good even without the bugs. The game is shallow compared to other open world RPGs. I don't find it fun at all. It's an awful for and RPG and mediocre as a shooter (which is what it actually is). I want a refund but I guess we are just screwed on that.

I tried making my case to steam opened up a ticket but they were gung ho about not giving me a refund. Hoping we get he sony refund treatment on pc.
I got so mad Steam requests you to talk about your experience and the refund when actually it seems we just receive an automatic answer and nobody reads us. not my fault in my 3hs gameplay I spent 2hs only reading stuff! is there any way we can talk to a real person? I'm in love with another game now and will buy CP again when and if it's running well.

Guest 4564903

Every signature helps.

Just the odd point with the petition, saying its poorly optimized for console and has been taken down by Sony will have no bearing on the PC version. I realize these are examples of incompetence but Steam will not care about that, it needs to be more focused on the PC problems.

Just the odd point with the petition, saying its poorly optimized for console and has been taken down by Sony will have no bearing on the PC version. I realize these are examples of incompetence but Steam will not care about that, it needs to be more focused on the PC problems.
so the petition says steam should offer refunds, even if you finished the game.
reason: it runs poorly on non-steam platforms

that doesnt sound reasonable

Guest 4564903

so the petition says steam should offer refunds, even if you finished the game.
reason: it runs poorly on non-steam platforms

that doesnt sound reasonable

That's what I thought.

Top Bottom