[PC] Random glass breaking

+
Yooo

Is it just me or does this game have a bug when you interact with something and randomly all the glasses break around you? Like opening a door. Or getting in the elevator. Which is funny cuz there isnt even glasses in the elevator yet randomly all of them breaks and i can see the parts around me.

Yooo

Is it just me or does this game have a bug when you interact with something and randomly all the glasses break around you? Like opening a door. Or getting in the elevator. Which is funny cuz there isnt even glasses in the elevator yet randomly all of them breaks and i can see the parts around me.
Has happened to me a lot of time, sometimes i get jumpscared by it. I'm just chilling in the car and as I get out loud glass breaking noises. I don't know how to fix it yet.

Possibly invisible objects that were forgotten during level design and not deleted.

Just a guess, but I think it's all due by "misplaced" items and how breakable items work in Red Engine (Like a mug, a glass or a trash bag placed slightly above a surface (or slightly in), when you load the area, the game engine make it break). So except by "manually" (re)placing all of these items correctly at each places in the world, there is really nothing to do to fix that.

Top Bottom