PC - Really bad Ghosting and Pixelated Trails, anyone else? What is this?

+
I've never seen this on a game before. I'm getting really strange ghosting on NPCs, shadows, and objects. It completely shatters immersion. I'm getting manageable FPS (GTX 1070/Ryzen 5 3600x 45-55 FPS average on medium/high) but these graphical anomalies are absolutely unbearable. Its not all the time but often enough, and REALLY bad in some areas.

Image for reference:
Does anyone know what setting this is? Id gladly lose 10 FPS to get rid of this. Turning things to ultra doesnt even seem to correct it.

I've never seen this on a game before. I'm getting really strange ghosting on NPCs, shadows, and objects. It completely shatters immersion. I'm getting manageable FPS (GTX 1070/Ryzen 5 3600x 45-55 FPS average on medium/high) but these graphical anomalies are absolutely unbearable. Its not all the time but often enough, and REALLY bad in some areas.

Image for reference:
Does anyone know what setting this is? Id gladly lose 10 FPS to get rid of this. Turning things to ultra doesnt even seem to correct it.
try disabling or maxing "screen space reflection quality" in graphics settings

i got this issue at the beginning of the game , i ran a update on the graphic drivers and that fix the issue

Have the same issue, turned off screen space reflection quality and solved it...
(here you can see it on medium)

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 2,663
  • wtf3.png
    wtf3.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,220
Top Bottom