(PC) RTX 3080/3090 Users FPS Drop with RT ON after 10-15 min / need game restart

+

Lors

Forum regular
It should not happen on RTX3090 cards because of the massive amount of VRAM. I don't think 3090 users talking about or experiencing the same issue as the users with 10GB VRAM and below.

It should not happen on RTX3090 cards because of the massive amount of VRAM. I don't think 3090 users talking about or experiencing the same issue as the users with 10GB VRAM and below.
Im kinda with you here, if theres a v-ram shortage that is. I dont see an increase of used vram when playing tho, atleast not more then like 1 gb. The game uses ALOT tho(4k max settings with DLSS performance uses around 11-12gb). Also people with GDDR6X might wanna keep an eye on Vram temps since those suckers get VERY hot unless properly cooled. I saw temps at 90c+ before i got my backplate watercooled, now its at 60c with a hefty OC.

I havent noticed this either, seen a loss of overall fps but no degradation in fps(probably the increased RT). I get overbright for like 1 sec after closing a menu, looks like HDR reapplying pretty much but other then that it seems fine for me. Have a 3090 Oced pretty hard and this game has never been this stable for me.
I have that overbright thing as well, but given I have HDR disabled this issue cannot be related to it.

Did you guys try disabling Resizable BAR and see what happens?
To add this information to my previous post: I have resize bar enabled without any issues.

Top Bottom