PC- settings are not saved

+
Hi all,
Every time I open game my setting go to default, like language, interface etc. The game still sees my saves but settings are every time reset.
Also, I noticed a few bugs in character creation, first of all when playing male character and selecting male voice game gives me female voice audio, seriously do you test your games at all?
Thx

Hi.

So I change my subtittle setting to match my language (Hungarian),but every time I close the game after saving and re launch it the subtitle setting reverts back to the defeault english. All the other settings stay as I set them only the subtitle doing this.

I get the same issue,language audio in english et subtitle and interface in french, i need to reset each time :(

Last edited:
I have noticed this with the crouch toggle using keyboard on pc, I have to re-set it and hit apply again each time I continue playing when I load the game.

I can't get the pc version to turn the nudity off for streaming, it's not available in the Gameplay options

Same issue but apparently not just on PC - all settings restored to default - controls, sound, gameplay etc. Every time console is turned off then back on. - PS4 pro

Same here - I set my language as Chinese in Steam, but I want to use English voice. Every time I launch the game, the voice was set back to Chinese...And I don't know it until I get in the game. I have to exit to title and set it again, which is very annoying...Please give this a fix.

Same issue but apparently not just on PC - all settings restored to default - controls, sound, gameplay etc. Every time console is turned off then back on. - PS4 pro

Same. I have to change my settings at least once a day when I start playing again, as they don't seem to save. On PS4 as well

Top Bottom