PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

+
They did with the patch. Ofcourse it's gonna reduce FPS.
I saw the comparison and there are very few differences ....but if you think that there are a lot of differences well probably i'm blind... for me they didn't work on pc version and this is the proof :) (obv this is just my opinion)

960>280X, 770, 780
285>280X, 770, 780

CDPR - you're drunk go home

960 and 285 are technically inferior to these video cards. They physically can not be more effective.

i has everything to do with new nvidia drivers .. i bet the game will run much better on 770 / 780 on the old ones

960>280X, 770, 780
285>280X, 770, 780

CDPR - you're drunk go home

960 and 285 are technically inferior to these video cards. They physically can not be more effective.

I'll say what I've been saying the whole time: I'll trust my own fraps counter. I wouldn't put too much stock into these early unusual looking benches, imo.

This is shockingly bad performance. What the hell is going on? Something is definitely FUBAR'D. I'm guessing Apex clothing is tanking the fps, I haven't seen a toggle for it.

It will likely be on par with the OCed 970.

That card only has a really small OC apparently. According to the graph it is running at 1306 MHz. My MSI GTX 970 boosts to 1380 MHz without any additional OC, and you can usually get over 1400 MHz on them.

any benchies for 800m and 900m. i hsve an 860m and it being a gm107 chip i should see reasonable perf difference(going by the graphs) than the 700 kepler.
i think high medium @ 30fps will do with day 1. without it maybe high

ITT: People complaining about worse performance with higher settings.

Turn down e.g. draw distance a notch to get back to performance it was before

Since the performance is now worse with the Day 1 Patch. Will you still be able to play on high with a Gigabyte GTX 770 at higher FPS's?

Is not worse, it' s just like they added a further detail level.
Anyway, i reckon at ultra a 770 will float around 30 fps, with hairworks off though.

A quick patch isn't going to make any noticeable difference,Stuff like resolution and framerate is automatically improved regardless of any game,Draw distance,textures,lightning and foilage are exactly the same as ps4 version,So don't expect much.
View attachment 14381 Whoa.....

Smh.... I will still play and enjoy the game. Just not as much. What I don't get is that stuff that everyone is complaining about was present and implemented but for some reason was removed.... Why? Makes no sense. If they wanted parity, then just make the advanced stuff optional.

Attachments

• Ay8IRlQ.jpg
    Ay8IRlQ.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom