PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

+
PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

[Sard Edit: Welcome, Happy Forum Goers! Please enjoy this thread on PC specs and benchmarks for the Witcher 3. Now, before we get started, a few things:

Keep It Civil. Seriously. Lose your temper or get into an emotional whatever, and you're gone.

Keep it Informative. Add to the discussion, amplify what's there, whatever. Don't repeat yourself or others.

Improve Things! Is your post going to make the thread a better place to be or a worse one? Exactly.

Here's a list of things we will chop you and your post for: Console wars. Calling CDPR or others liars. Yelling about downgrades. Yelling about anything. Starting or continuing an angry argument. Name-calling. Repeatedly complaining, or, really, repeatedly anything. Failing to appreciate Grandfather Nurgle...er, wait, never mind.

Anyway. Show off your specs, talk PC optimizations, go over benchmarks and features. Break the rules and you're gooone. ]

sudey posted:
PC Games Hardware: "For maximum settings in The Witcher 3 enough GeForce GTX 770 and Radeon R9 280x total PC Games Hardware noted that, despite the abundance of details and pretty good graphics, the game need only two gigabytes of graphics memory for Full HD,"

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
Witcher 3 doesn't have ubersampling

I have gtx 780 and with overclocks it's at the level gtx970 some i'm hopefull about even enabling some gameworks

Last edited:
That can't possibly include Hairworks, right?
Either way, I'm glad I didn't upgrade. #680masterrace

no i dont think thats with hairworks . from what i gathert is that hairworks is realy havy her in this game . therfor you need somthing more powerfull

They just say that a GTX 770 or R9 280X is enough to play the game at Ultra settings. They don't mention framerate, AA or Hair Works. It just means that it will be 30 fps or higher with AA and Hair Works turned off.

For more infos we'll have to wait for benchmarks after the game is released.

I imagine that is @30FPS. Also, based on what we saw in the IGN video the "Ultra" preset doesn't include Hairworks, Light Shafts, AA, or HBAO.

Top Bottom