[PC] Undiscovered Location bug

+
As I was exploring, I decided to take a look at what's around me, so I opened my map and saw an "Undiscovered Location" mark, I went over and usually, Regina will call me and give me a quest and the yellow "?" mark goes away and I continue on with the quest. However, not this time, the "?" remained there and not only it remained, it looks like... ? with 2 lines underneath, please see screenshot. So i decided to go into the compound regardless and see if I can trigger Regina's call to give me the quest, when I cleared the area, still nothing and the weird ? mark just lingers there. I checked the quest log, since I'm literally and within the reasonable range of this quest for Regina to call me and give me the quest, the quest log just shows Undiscovered Location as quest, as I am standing on top of the ? mark

so I have tried the following -
1. reloaded my save file (after I discovered it and attempted to finish the quest), that did not fix it.
2. reloaded my save file prior to the discovery of this location, that did not fix it.
3. reloaded my save file prior to the discovery of this location and verified the integrity of the file from Steam.

I have no intention of reinstall the game just to see if I can get this quest to work... i mean... come on, lol.
anyways, just want to leave this here and see if anyone else has encountered a similar issue with Undiscovered Location.

Side Note:
I know something should happen here, because on my other character I have actually completed this quest before.

Attachments

• CP2077-bug-1.JPG
    CP2077-bug-1.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 178
  • CP2077-bug-1a.JPG
    CP2077-bug-1a.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 191
Top Bottom