(PC) Workarounds

+
~Game Relaunch required*
12/19
-At one point, the BGM stops running. reloading save didn't help. game wouldn't close so force end task. re-relaunch again fixed that. you read that right. launch game once, close it, and launch it again. :shrug:

"Reload Save" or "Quick Save (QS)" (F5) then reload.
1/23/2021 Noticing unable to pick up body after combat. reload quicksave to resolve.
-Shouldn't have to but, if you receive a phone call from anyone, finish the convo before engaging in any combat. Otherwise the call doesn't disconnect with V saying "call you later" then calls back. sometimes it does but the call doesn't clear after the follow up call. the caller's video still hangs. reload save to resolve.
1/3/2021
-Noticed in earlier runs. After choosing the [Wait] option. View is zoomed. QS then reload save.
-Unable to perform action when aiming down sights. reload save to resolve.
-Noticing more and more during convos, the "Skip Ahead" button is disabled. Reload Save to resolve. (doesn't apply when in a vehicle.)
1/1/2021
-If you notice the monowire is stuck to your hands when you leave a RipperDoc. Reload Save. Any save created after and not during the 1.06 release won't be impact.
12/19
-Attached. black opaque bar. it comes and goes. reload save resolves that. if not relaunch game.
12/23
-BGM from riot cutscene in front of Arasaka tower will clash when scene change to elevator. look out for autosave to load to resolve.
-Scope and Scanner disappearing. w/weapon holstered Aim down, zoom, shoot. If not reload last auto save.
-after
Judys
love scene, you'll notice a cigarette is stuck to your finger. reload save to resolve.

12/23
-1.06 hotfix resolved the below
***In the very beginning of the game during the All Foods mission with Jackie. if you snuck pass Royce, then later on during Johnny's missions, the Second Conflict; where you can't progress at Totentanz when you run into Dum Dum, per Dev possible solution (worked for me);
1) Load a gamesave before Calling Nancy during the previous quest "Holdin' On".
2) Fast Travel to All Foods.
3) Call Nancy and continue with the questline, see if Dum Dum is visible during the "Second Conflict" quest.
^^^Signs that it works.
--#1 Get a call from Regina because you haven't cleared out the CyberPsycho in the area.
--#2 BGM when you step foot in the parking lot.

"Misc"
1/1/2021
-Noticing points where MC either teleport one floor down or up.
-Car Spawns are getting wacky.
12/19
-Key bindings/unassigned not sticking. Some keys have to be reassigned. Unbinding sticks during your current session. Quit the game and come back it doesn't recognize. Reassign to resolve.
-21:9 ratio monitors adds black bars on the side after death, can be cleared by pressing "esc" twice.

Thank You Devs for fixing "Bald V" mirror issue in 1.05. still noticing bald shadows which I can deal with and maybe it can be fixed in the future.
12/23

-Top armor where it's a full body suit appearing naked and bald in mirror.
-There was one outfit where the mesh was off fit the skeleton. 20201224041637_1_cropped attached.

Thank you CD Projeckt Red.

1/3/2021
***I notice the game crashes so I retrace what I did before launching the game***
The game does *not* like overlays from other software. I like to see the FPS counter but the game doesn't agree with it so disabling Radeon overlays helps. Guess I'll use the Steam FPS counter instead.
***Check Out my Graphic Settings for low-medium PCs***
AMD CPU - I'm getting more frames at base clock speed. No OC.
Radeon GPU - Turned down the Power Consumption to -50% (or lowest possible). This reduces/eliminates frame stuttering. This is common when PCs are plugged into an irregulated power outlet or power strip assuming your power supply is adequate.

Attachments

• 20201219205943_1.jpg
    20201219205943_1.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 104
  • 20201222014217_2.jpg
    20201222014217_2.jpg
    947.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20201224041637_1_cropped.jpg
    20201224041637_1_cropped.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210101175017_1_.jpg
    20210101175017_1_.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Seems like a lot of work for something that shouldn't happen in the first place. Glad it works for you. My PC work around was getting a refund.

Top Bottom