PDF Manual?

+
As far as I know the manual is in the game: press "i", than enter the "database" in the lower right corner of the screen, and navigate to the appropriate game mechanic's section.

Not what I'm looking for. That's not something that I can put on my phone and tablet. There's ton of digital content from posters of 100mb each in ten different languages, and they've forgotten the manual?

If you are looking for the one that comes with the boxed copy it seems like they forgot to include it in the extras on GOG in digital version.

Also sucks that the promised art book is not in pdf that you can print out but just a shitty online web version.

Not what I'm looking for. That's not something that I can put on my phone and tablet. There's ton of digital content from posters of 100mb each in ten different languages, and they've forgotten the manual?
I got my copy of 2077 from steam, some goodies you had to download from gog and the other goodies were in my game folder ( where I finally found the pdf for the cp2020 source book)

The game is quite simple, design-wise, you don't need manuals except in-game tutorials, which mostly teach you really generic mechanics well-known from other games.

The game is quite simple, design-wise, you don't need manuals except in-game tutorials, which mostly teach you really generic mechanics well-known from other games.
Every game should have a manual simple or not, the fact that so many games do not nowadays is inexcusable. I am still pissed that they phased out physical copies, but to not have a digital one is beyond bullshit.

Every game should have a manual simple or not, the fact that so many games do not nowadays is inexcusable. I am still pissed that they phased out physical copies, but to not have a digital one is beyond bullshit.
lol, the manual..if it had one would be 2 pages at best and wiki's saw to the death of manuals, can't quite see why you'd be so upset about one not being created.

lol, the manual..if it had one would be 2 pages at best and wiki's saw to the death of manuals, can't quite see why you'd be so upset about one not being created.
It's just the principle of it. I grew up having games with fat manuals which would be an addition to the story world. Even games with little complexity would have big manuals. MGS1 had a character description of every character in the game. Even crash bandicoot had a lot of extra shit in it.

As it stands, physical copies of Cyberpunk do have physical manuals and they're exactly as I described, with lots of lore and shit so I wasn't speaking of this game specifically although I don't believe digital versions have access to this manual. At least I couldn't find it, which is sad.

It's just the principle of it. I grew up having games with fat manuals which would be an addition to the story world. Even games with little complexity would have big manuals. MGS1 had a character description of every character in the game. Even crash bandicoot had a lot of extra shit in it.

As it stands, physical copies of Cyberpunk do have physical manuals and they're exactly as I described, with lots of lore and shit so I wasn't speaking of this game specifically although I don't believe digital versions have access to this manual. At least I couldn't find it, which is sad.
That ship sailed a long time ago man. if you want lore wait for the wiki to fill up. If you wan physical copies of the lore your only sure bet is to by the rule book for the ttrpg.

That ship sailed a long time ago man. if you want lore wait for the wiki to fill up. If you wan physical copies of the lore your only sure bet is to by the rule book for the ttrpg.

It's all already written. https://www.cyberpunk.net/artbook/en/. That's it. All I want is that in PDF. For all I care, it can be black and white and low resolution. As long as it's not in a format that's convoluted, needs a sign in, and works half decently on a phone or a tablet.

Top Bottom