People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

+

Guest 4406876

Who cares about PS4 and old Xboxes, it's a nextgen game, get some new hardware.
This isn't a valid statement, as those people (not me) that have a PS4 version expected in all their rights, something working as they are used to, or else it wouldn't be released on a console, and, to my understanding, CDPR is working to make this happen this time.
The console world isn't like PC where "yea mileage may vary". A console is fixed appliance, and it has to work as a standard for their standards of quality vs performance. Nintendo would have never allowed a game to perform or be released in this state on their platform.
Nor is the customer duty to figure out in advance that such a game couldn't run on their console and yet be released.
But this has been figured out and in the process of being fixed already (that's my hope, well PS4 owners' at least).

Who cares about PS4 and old Xboxes, it's a nextgen game, get some new hardware.
This is just a bad take.

As for who cares, well, the vast majority of console userbase is on those two consoles. A lot less on the ps4 pro for example, and even less on next gen. Since scalpers plus shortages.

This game isn't next gen in any way. There is nothing next gen about it besides ray tracing. There have been better looking games on the PS4 and Xbone. They even worked. The game was just never finished which is why its functionality, or lack thereof, is so bad. I don't see why people try to defend the inexcusable quality of the console ports with such bad takes. Or even defend it at all.

At the very least CDPR apparently cared enough to mislead, lie, withhold review copies for said versions and release the game on said consoles.

Guys this is the "give them a break" thread, for players that like what has been delivered.
Of course you can be upset, just do not forget that not all players have the same negative experience with the game this far.
There are lot's of "oh no" threads - and almost all have very valid points.
Feverishly trying to deny someone the opinion to like the game will not make your experience any better.

Top Bottom