People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

+
I actually feel sorry for CD Projekt Red. I feel like they allowed themselves to be painted into a corner. They have always been honest and tried to deliver the best product possible to consumers. They have values that have been long gone from a lot of other Developers. I think the game was released before they wanted to release it. I think the early release was due to the pressure they were receiving from fans. I mean really this is a company that tries to give so much material to fans and they do it most the time for free. Even with all that people were issuing threats to these people which was totally uncalled for. The only thing I really believe they are guilty of is mishandling the launch. They have been genuine and its not like they are hiding. To be honest some might even say that fans expectations are somewhat unrealistic expecting the game to run flawlessly on a console that is 13 years old. All in all i think some of the reviewers can cut these guys a little slack based on their exemplary record. I am running it on an XBox One X and I have seen few problems. Again had they held off they would have been castigated for that. Give the guys a chance they have taken ownership of the issues and its only been a week.

1. You need to start creating paragraphs. No one like to read a wall o' text.

2. It's quite a bit more than mishandling the launch. What do you say about CDPR explicitly stating, I quote, "the game runs surprisingly well on last-gen consoles" when that is obviously not the case.

3. With that said, I do agree with the general sentiment of your post. Though, while I agree, the discussion needs to be honest and they are "guilty" of far more than just mishandling a launch.

They way the game was promoted and shown off for years is no were close to what we got. Sure *Does not represent final product* disclamers and all. Still ive given them a chance. Thats why im here voicing my opinion so they might make the right call. hopefully..

1. You need to start creating paragraphs. No one like to read a wall o' text.

2. It's quite a bit more than mishandling the launch. What do you say about CDPR explicitly stating, I quote, "the game runs surprisingly well on last-gen consoles" when that is obviously not the case.

3. With that said, I do agree with the general sentiment of your post. Though, while I agree, the discussion needs to be honest and they are "guilty" of far more than just mishandling a launch.

Load fine in Xbox and Box, less at playstation 4 yet. And dont do mistakes, your opinion here is ONLY a opinion personal, your.
Post automatically merged:

CD has a solid, stable base, respected for doing what it says. It would not be now that this would change. Regardless of what you find, these are facts, I just narrate them. This is not a 'point of view', but facts.

The history of the CD is long and it does not depend on 'points of view'.

CD has a solid, stable base, respected for doing what it says. It would not be now that this would change. Regardless of what you find, these are facts, I just narrate them. This is not a 'point of view', but facts.

The history of the CD is long and it does not depend on 'points of view'.

Look, you go around telling everyone their opinion is only their opinion and so on...

Yet here you are stating your opinions as facts.

Yes, it is a fact CDPR has, so far, supported their previous games very well.

No it is not a fact that CP2077 will be supported the same way. You can certainly hope it will but to claim it's a fact is just plain wrong at this point in time.

Much more renowned studios have dropped the ball and fallen into oblivion before CDPR. Let's wait and see.

They deserve the backlash. Consumers won with the Sony move

Deliberately held back any console gameplay footage. Pre launch Twitch and youtube streamers were given PC only keys but they were only handed out only if the streamers agreed to not show any in game footage as they were playing the game til launch day. They could only show pre-approved CDProjekt footage, wtf?

Don't know about you but that is downright shady business practice

CD has a solid, stable base, respected for doing what it says. It would not be now that this would change.

In your opinion.

Regardless of what you find, these are facts, I just narrate them. This is not a 'point of view', but facts.

How do you define “fact” Iskras? Is that whenever YOU make a subjective statement you don’t want refuted, and don’t call it a fact if you don’t like someone else’s opinion?

Because “solid, stable base, respected” is a whole lot of opinion.

You’ve warped your world in a way where you’ve lost sight of definitions and you always want to be right.

I KNOW I’m just expressing my opinions in these forums constantly. Do you?

In your opinion.

How do you define “fact” Iskras? Is that whenever YOU make a subjective statement you don’t want refuted, and don’t call it a fact if you don’t like someone else’s opinion?

Because “solid, stable base, respected” is a whole lot of opinion.

You’ve warped your world in a way where you’ve lost sight of definitions and you’re always right.

Simple: Tell me, before the CP, when was the last time that the CD made a mistake - publicly assumed - at this level (considered serious by the company itself)? And she complied with everything she said. Whoever accuses has the burden of proof. It does not allow the accused to produce evidence against himself. This is basic to the doctrine of law. The history of the CD, all its actions, until today, tell a truth: what they promise, they fulfill. What they do not fulfill, they assume - as they did - and try to remedy.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with this game. But I do agree with you on one thing.

I feel bad for CDPR. Specifically, their developers.

CDPR just got Arasaka'd by Sony. That has to be devastating for them.

They were hiding when they said the game ran surprisingly well on PS4. They were hiding when they didn't allow people to show video from the PS4 version before it was released.
TBH I have a RIG, an XBox One X, PS4 Base, Rift, and Quest. Out of all those and based on history, Sony gets no love from me. My PS4 might as well be a Pet Rock. Between the backward compatibility mess, how badly it handles externals, generally terrible System Updates, and just how Sony treats it consumers. LOL....Loving Sony is like that hookup at 2am when you leave the bar and can't find anyone, you walk out front and there's that girl smells like she hasn't showered for like a week and says "Love you longtime" after you hand her 2 dollars.

They were hiding when they said the game ran surprisingly well on PS4. They were hiding when they didn't allow people to show video from the PS4 version before it was released.

This.

I’m giving them a shadow of the doubt and am willing to suspect they’ve bungled into all of this through sheer incompetence, but MAN does it look like they’ve been dishonest and not delivering the best possible product on this one.

I feel sorry for the inviduals who clearly worked very hard and out a lot of effort into trying to create this world and the vision the story and art designers had for this game and it is sad to see a work of art be tainted by mismanagement and other issues, but I don't feel sorry for CD Projekt and they ain't earned shit except a few hundred million zloty in pre-orders. They are a massive corporation where the CEOs have managed to have 1 billion shaved off their stock worth but still sitting on a few billion between them. There are countries that have smaller budgets than the money the CEOs of this company have and I can guarantee you if shit hits the wall, it won't be the CEOs who are halfing their salaries or selling their shares to balance the books, it'll be a few hundred redundancies, which will equate to about 10% of said CEO salaries.

So nah don't give much of a shit about a bunch of billionaires.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with this game. But I do agree with you on one thing.

I feel bad for CDPR. Specifically, their developers.

CDPR just got Arasaka'd by Sony. That has to be devastating for them.

Nope, Sony are just doing what they need to do. At the game be fixed, stop the seling at PS4. Game work in general on Xbox/Box/Pcs...

Not sure if facts or not maybe just my opinion but The Witcher games and now this were released fairly broken as in they needed to be heavily patched to work. So in my opinion CDPR always released games prematurely or they're terrible designers that need their games to be patched.

Not sure if facts or not maybe just my opinion but The Witcher games and now this were released fairly broken as in they needed to be heavily patched to work. So in my opinion CDPR always released games prematurely or they're terrible designers that need their games to be patched.

And they fixed the game. Simple!!!

I feel sorry for the inviduals who clearly worked very hard and out a lot of effort into trying to create this world and the vision the story and art designers had for this game and it is sad to see a work of art be tainted by mismanagement and other issues, but I don't feel sorry for CD Projekt and they ain't earned shit except a few hundred million zloty in pre-orders. They are a massive corporation where the CEOs have managed to have 1 billion shaved off their stock worth but still sitting on a few billion between them. There are countries that have smaller budgets than the money the CEOs of this company have and I can guarantee you if shit hits the wall, it won't be the CEOs who are halfing their salaries or selling their shares to balance the books, it'll be a few hundred redundancies, which will equate to about 10% of said CEO salaries.

So nah don't give much of a shit about a bunch of billionaires.
LOL...When I say CDPR I'm talking about their Devs and overall they are pretty good with their base. However if they are that bad you can always go buy Madden 90000001 from Electronic Arts for 599 dollars and then all you have to do is keep buying their coins for the next 100 years and you might get half the players you want.

Top Bottom