People not getting any benefit from patch 1.2 try fresh install & new game.

+
Same with the stuck quests where the fix should allow progress. Or at the very least start a fresh character with new save slot. I've been reading that a bug might have carried over from a save even after a patch, but then worked once the bugged save was deleted and the new game started after the patch.
It certainly worth a try anyway.
I know it's a bit of a nightmare to start again but it seems to help in many cases.

Last edited:
Although it was hard, I knew it was for the best when I shelved the game not long after the trauma inflicted on me at the end of the Barry mission.

I'm a patient old fart & will continue to cross my fingers & wait for the game promised.

If necessary I shall wait for ever.

Ah, looks like someone else has the same suggestion in a different thread. Won't be offended if mods delete.

Ps
Its worth a try though.

Although it was hard, I knew it was for the best when I shelved the game not long after the trauma inflicted on me at the end of the Barry mission.

I'm a patient old fart & will continue to cross my fingers & wait for the game promised.

If necessary I shall wait for ever.
There is a good ending for that one. I got tired of failing it and looked it up. Hint: open up your map after talking with Barry.
But yes, trauma. Game deals with some deep issues.

Top Bottom